bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: R076 Firmware related issues, crashes of android app  (Read 21709 times)

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R076 Firmware related issues, crashes of android app
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2015, 11:53:12 am »
@ rldreams,

We don't have any issues like that so far, you are not able to access multiple sensors or only one sensor and also are they Zigbee or Z-wave. May be you can send logs (Help-->Send Logs), so that I could request my team to look and see what exactly is going on.

Log sent, I entered description 3 times and when "done" the window returned to blank asking me to enter optional description.  Z-wave Schlage locks are working/ reporting fine, ( although to be honest I haven't played with them at all, but they are triggering the lights as they should)  all Zigbee devices including Pnut are not registering proper state. All robots for ZigBee lights are hit/miss 1/2 the lights shut off this AM as scheduled, the others were still on. 
 LCD shows all devices as " Off 0%"  LAN Web UI shows as " OFF dimmer level NAN% " even thought lights are very clearly on .

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RandyMartinRlDreams/posts/8LQf2eJGud6?pid=6152839220110782050&oid=117038646025391394905
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:59:37 am by rldreams »

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2015, 12:33:09 pm »
@ rldreams,

Thank you for taking time and providing the information and sending the logs. While I try to check with our team, could you please remove and add one sensor may be Peanut plug and let us know the status.

Offline xtbs26

• Chestnut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 12:40:07 pm »
Made sure the Android app was up to date and went back to 076 AGAIN to see if I could add a GE bulb. No go... just "Association Failed" on two different bulbs. Now I have no control over two of the six bulbs and I am afraid to even turn the others on.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2015, 03:00:43 pm »
Made sure the Android app was up to date and went back to 076 AGAIN to see if I could add a GE bulb. No go... just "Association Failed" on two different bulbs. Now I have no control over two of the six bulbs and I am afraid to even turn the others on.

Exactly my issue.

Removed and re-paired one of the GE bulbs. It reads off 99% when on and on 0% when off controlled via LCD . App still crashing , LAN web UI reads on 99% when off, attempted to turn it on got " ON, NaN% " and " refresh and retry" light did not do anything.

I am about to the point that if I need to go around the house collecting all my Zigbee devices to re-associate them with A+ again, I might as well just associate them with the Wink or Link hubs and see if they have made any measurable progress on stability in the last few months.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:14:26 pm by rldreams »

Offline engr.jpc

• Backer
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 07:27:55 pm »
After updating to R076 my 2 GE bulbs are no longer working with iOS apps nor web UI. They can only be controlled on LCD UI. I tried unpairing and pairing both of them again but I'm still experiencing the same issue. :(

Offline mattbta

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2015, 07:56:18 pm »
I'm still on 72 and my peanut does not show any power.  (0.000W/0.000A/0.000V)

This coupled with plum-sack performance on wifi (so bad, I disabled it and am now solely using a UniFi AP) and bugs all around, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.  Considering I'm in the SW world, this is shameful.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2015, 10:17:22 pm »
After removing and re-pairing 1 GE Zigbee bulb as you requested, A+ is now also no longer reading the proper state of Schlage ZW  locks either. Amazingly enough though the lock is still working as a trigger to turn on/off the light even though I have no control of the light or lock via app, LCD or LAN WebUI . It is not the bulb I removed and re-paired .

I really do have to wonder how anybody could use this as the center for a complete automation and alarm system

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2015, 11:23:42 pm »
@ All,

I just had a discussion with our team and every one is working to figure out the issue with R76 and Andriod app. Most probably by end of this week, we would have a proper solution on this. We regret the inconvenience caused, rest be assured taking care of this issue is our top most priority now and would get back once I have any useful update.

Offline xtbs26

• Chestnut
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2015, 09:02:54 am »
Just getting this topic back to the top since the issues have not yet been resolved. End of the week is...very soon.

Offline mr23

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2015, 10:23:55 am »
I would like to hear that Securifi tested A+ from R072 with a multitude of sensor types (esp ones complained about with R076) upgraded to the new upcoming release (assumed to be R077 or higher) shortly. Please don't make us all pay the price again.

Offline simnick

• Backer
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2015, 05:16:41 pm »
I don't have android, but now my Cree bulbs are all messed up. It is showing NaN%, and I can't control them via web UI, and they are really weird via touchscreen, and all my rules broke.
This might be it. I'm out, and buying a Smart Things hub. You guys are incompetent at planning, development, testing, and customer interaction. Rare to see all of those together.

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2015, 05:19:18 pm »
R76
Most recent Android App
Most recent IOS App

Added GE Link A19 (clear) bulb. Had to Turn bulb on/off 5 times to put it in paring mode, it associated fine.

Bulb turns on/off/dims properly. All other sensors working properly. (doors, motion from securifi)

Turned bulb off manually, experienced similar issues as described in this thread. Incorrect bulb status, no response when using app.
Rebooted router, powered light bulb on/off.

Current GE Link A19 Status:

Using Android App

Bulb shows always on. (perhaps connection status, not bulb status?) On/Off Switch turns bulb Off, but not On.
I am able to turn bulb on using Dimmer Control.

Perhaps On/Off multilevel switch is not correctly toggling levels, Max brightness is showing as 99%, not 100%.

Using Web Interface

Able to turn bulb Off, but NOT On
Dimmer slider not working (Safari)
Sensor window asked if I wanted to Save Data (meaning something had changed) and it appended the IP of the Router to the Name Field (i.e. Light1http://10.10.10.254)

Kickstarter Backer
Securifi Wiki Editor and Beta Tester, Not a Securifi employee
Almond+, many sensors, IOS App, Android Apps and Widgets

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 08:54:23 pm »
Added a CREE Bulb, all the same issues as the GE Link A19 bulb.
Kickstarter Backer
Securifi Wiki Editor and Beta Tester, Not a Securifi employee
Almond+, many sensors, IOS App, Android Apps and Widgets

Offline obmd1

• Backer
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2015, 11:08:43 pm »
Since R076, the multi sensor (motion, light, humidity and temp) is no longer supported? Works fine on the A+ LCD, but the rule busted, and the local web interface and iOS app no longer recognize the sensor.

Add it to the list, boys.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.