Choose style:

Author Topic: Hands on with New Everspring Mini plug AN180 (Works well with Almond plus)  (Read 4482 times)

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears

recently i bought this new Everspring zwave plus mini plug AN180 and it connects well Almond plus and its shows perfectly in automation...

and i had the new everspring micro module dimmer also did not tested yet i will confirm once i had tested.;

thanks

Model -Everspring mini plug AN180
Max load-1500W
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:04:33 pm by umar »
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
@ Umar,

Thank you for the update, please do check that with other interfaces and let us know if it is working perfectly fine, so that we can update that in our compatibility list. Thank you!

Offline umar

• Backer
@ Umar,

Thank you for the update, please do check that with other interfaces and let us know if it is working perfectly fine, so that we can update that in our compatibility list. Thank you!

sure
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline umar

• Backer
@ Umar,

@Ashok

i tested the new micro module from everspring with dimmer and it works fine with almond plus and its works perfectly with automation and the dimmer options too...so the recent products from everspring with zwave plus puce had no problem with almond plus...

thanks
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:11:16 am by umar »

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.