Choose style:

Author Topic: Siren not going off  (Read 4774 times)

Offline jlemecthomas

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Siren not going off
« on: June 04, 2015, 10:43:54 am »
I have the Almond+ configured as a router and home automation system. I have two door sensors, a siren and a remote key. All have been successfully activated and linked on the Amond+. But when the system is armed armed, and a door is open, the status shows the door sensor as open but the siren does not go off. If I turn the siren on through the web interface, it does go off. Any idea what I might be missing? Thanks you.

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Siren not going off
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 11:23:25 am »
hi create a rule like "If keyfob armed and the door is open then turn on siren" and create another rule with keyfob "If dearmed then turn off siren" ...so press dearm then open the door now the siren will not turn on..when you leave your home you can arm your siren so if any one open the door it will activate de siren and when you near your home then dearm with keyfob it will deactivate siren.....

Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.

bottleneck