bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Relative Humidity on CT101 Lowes IRIS Thermostat  (Read 9423 times)

Offline d.kiran

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Relative Humidity on CT101 Lowes IRIS Thermostat
« on: June 04, 2015, 11:26:52 am »
I have a CT101 thermostat which is sold in Lowes as IRIS thermostat. It supports the RH function and I can see it on the screen. When I had the IRIS hub, I could see the RH level in the app. Smart things supports the RH level too.

Could you please add this support? If not, please let me know.

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Relative Humidity on CT101 Lowes IRIS Thermostat
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 11:44:05 am »
Does the rest of the Thermostat work as expected?
You are running R76?

Does it report info to IOS and Android Apps?

Kickstarter Backer
Securifi Wiki Editor and Beta Tester, Not a Securifi employee
Almond+, many sensors, IOS App, Android Apps and Widgets

Offline d.kiran

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 11:54:35 am »
I have two of them and they work perfectly with the iOS app. I don't have android, so I cannot comment. It was working in R072 and continues to work perfectly with R076.

For the webUI (both, local and connect.securifi.com), there seems to be a CSS/JS issue that prevents any changes in the thermostat.

@Ashok, can you please have a look at the webUI issue when there are two thermostats connected ? Let me know if you can replicate it or not, because that would indicate something is wrong with my setup. This behavior has been there from R072 and persists in R076.

Offline Neel737

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 01:42:13 pm »
I have a CT101 thermostat which is sold in Lowes as IRIS thermostat. It supports the RH function and I can see it on the screen. When I had the IRIS hub, I could see the RH level in the app. Smart things supports the RH level too.

Could you please add this support? If not, please let me know.

Ditto. Thank you @d.kiran bringing this topic. While reporting the issue of CT101 not changing the status ( http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,3093.msg14734.html ), we requested for this as well but haven't heard anything definitive from Securifi.

CT101 is indeed wonderful - wish I could use RH% as trigger - trust me it's important for Texas Summer.
Thanks.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:50:14 pm by Neel737 »

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 06:11:33 pm »
@ d.kiran,

Sure, I could discuss this with my team and get back to you with some update.

Offline d.kiran

• Backer
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 06:59:12 pm »
CT101 is indeed wonderful - wish I could use RH% as trigger - trust me it's important for Texas Summer.
Thanks.

I live in Texas too (Frisco, DFW area), what about you? My current alternative is to keep a humidity meter next to the PTZ camera when I am traveling to monitor the RH levels. I am definitely not too happy about that.

@ d.kiran,
Sure, I could discuss this with my team and get back to you with some update.

That would be awesome. While you are at it, can you also look at the webUI issue please? I haven't gotten a confirmation on that either way. Let me know if you need more details.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:00:47 pm by d.kiran »

Offline Neel737

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 03:49:06 pm »
I live in Texas too (Frisco, DFW area), what about you? My current alternative is to keep a humidity meter next to the PTZ camera when I am traveling to monitor the RH levels. I am definitely not too happy about that.

That would be awesome. While you are at it, can you also look at the webUI issue please? I haven't gotten a confirmation on that either way. Let me know if you need more details.

I live in Houston suburb (The Woodlands area). Humidity is sometimes unbearable and really bad for home specially flooring if we are not around and leave the central AC off.
Wow, I never thought of using the cam for 'looking' at the hygrometer :) Speaking of IP cam, I guess Securifi has no plan to supporting any and I hope I am wrong. If they ever do may be that they should start with Panasonic first;)

Anyway, I am also looking forward to hearing the update from Ashok. Have a nice weekend.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 09:58:35 am »
@ All,

Our team just started working on adding the support for showing RH feature, and coming to the two thermostats issue on Web UI we were able to replicate and would be taken care through our next release.

Offline Neel737

• Backer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 01:01:09 pm »
@ All,

Our team just started working on adding the support for showing RH feature, and coming to the two thermostats issue on Web UI we were able to replicate and would be taken care through our next release.

Thank you for pushing this feature/issue for us. Hope it gets into the next FW.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.