Choose style:

Author Topic: R80 Feedback / Issues  (Read 37046 times)

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R80 Feedback / Issues
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2015, 10:03:55 pm »
@ Fire69,

I am sorry, there is no information yet about what major improvements would be coming up with the next release. To my best knowledge, it depends upon the outcome of testing, only then I would get a confirmation. Hence, I can't provide much information for now. Meanwhile, the moment I receive any new update would be happy to post it.

Offline mr23

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2015, 01:00:05 pm »
@ Fire69,

I am sorry, there is no information yet about what major improvements would be coming up with the next release. To my best knowledge, it depends upon the outcome of testing, only then I would get a confirmation. Hence, I can't provide much information for now. Meanwhile, the moment I receive any new update would be happy to post it.

Is there some reason Securifi can't share a roadmap with Backers ? Do you need to set up a section of the forum only Backers can see?
I doubt anyone would be crass enough to complain about *what* you've chosen to work on, but it would be great to see the planned feature list, the yet to be added device list, the bug list, and the current sprints/iterations/whatever.

That would be in the spirit of Kickstarter, too.
Thanks,
-Chris

Offline Fire69

• Backer
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2015, 05:16:09 pm »
They don't have a road map. Support doesn't know what the development team is doing and vice versa.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:17:47 pm by Fire69 »

Offline nVidia

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2015, 12:27:44 am »
Hi Ashok,

any updates on this?

Hi Ashok,

Please advise how we are able to extract notification logs/ sensor history from the almond+

These data is important to us for record

Appreciate your early reply

cheers

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2015, 07:53:37 am »
@ nVidia,

In the latest Andriod app, we can tap on any one of the sensor and hit view logs which would have the complete history from the day it joined to the Almond+ and cloud.

On the other hand, we can pull up the logs from tmp directory, however, it won't be specific to one sensor and there won't be any particular stage all the communication between the sensors and Almond+ would be stored.

Offline spooky123

• Backer
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2015, 07:21:20 am »
@Ashok., the Linear garage door opener works flawlessly with the SmartThings hub.... open/close status update is dead on and updates correctly with it.

Offline hkmax721

• Backer
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2015, 10:35:13 am »
Updated to R80, and most of my devices won't connect to Wifi.  I tried a factory reset, and I keep having an issue with the assigned IPs.  Devices are getting a 10.10.1.xx IP and I cannot connect to/ping anything - even the Almond+. Somehow after a strange combination of resetting my Almond+ and my laptop, I was able to get a 10.10.10.xx IP and everything worked from that device.  When I updated my Wireless password on the device, I suddenly lost all connectivity with my laptop IP reverting back to 10.10.1.xx.  I have never had any Wifi issues with my Almond before this update.  The issue started as soon as I finished the update.

I tried connecting with several android phones, a Macbook Air 2013, and a Lenovo on Win8.1.

Same issue happen to me as well. It was worked for a while after updated to R80. Then suddenly happen tonight. Two of my desktop cannot obtain IP address via DHCP. None of the wireless devices can connect to the router. The NAS, only device with static IP address, cannot see in Web interface either. Tried reboot, reset, almost everything i can try, but no luck. Please address this issue and release the new firmware to fix this problem. So annoying, and it makes the Almond+ useless. It's not a router any more!! Q :'(

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2015, 03:12:09 pm »
@ hkmax721,

We are already working with one user on this, and please note that this happened even with old firmware, its not specific to R080. It would be helpful if you could reach our support team at (support@securifi.com) when this is happening.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:30:47 pm by Ashok »

Offline nVidia

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2015, 10:40:07 pm »
Hi Ashok,

I tried to add \\10.10.10.254\tmp as a network location to gain access to the tmp logs in almond+ but it doesnt work

the error message kept prompting the folder doesnt appear to be valid and that's an error

i see /tmp as a mount point under Mount Points -> Mounted File System but somehow i am unable to access and add it as a network location

is there any other way i can pull the data out directly from almond+ via USB or RJ45  etc?

the app doesnt allow us to export sensor history to an email so there is no point one can see the notifications/ logs on the app but cant export nor analyse the data

@ nVidia,

In the latest Andriod app, we can tap on any one of the sensor and hit view logs which would have the complete history from the day it joined to the Almond+ and cloud.

On the other hand, we can pull up the logs from tmp directory, however, it won't be specific to one sensor and there won't be any particular stage all the communication between the sensors and Almond+ would be stored.

Offline sergio91pt

• Backer
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2015, 06:21:47 am »
What dropbear (sshd) version does R80 have? I think I'm still using R72, which has 0.52 (from 2008).
0.52 has 2 known vulns CVE-2012-0920 (allows to bypass command restrictions - remote execution) and CVE-2013-4421 (DOS) that are specially relevant when using ssh as a socks proxy.

Offline nVidia

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2015, 10:40:28 am »
Hi ashok,

please advise

alternatively, can we pull the sensor history via USB to the almond+?

Hi Ashok,

I tried to add \\10.10.10.254\tmp as a network location to gain access to the tmp logs in almond+ but it doesnt work

the error message kept prompting the folder doesnt appear to be valid and that's an error

i see /tmp as a mount point under Mount Points -> Mounted File System but somehow i am unable to access and add it as a network location

is there any other way i can pull the data out directly from almond+ via USB or RJ45  etc?

the app doesnt allow us to export sensor history to an email so there is no point one can see the notifications/ logs on the app but cant export nor analyse the data

Offline apu2009

• Backer
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2015, 01:49:06 am »
Has VPN access with IPSec and PSK been fixed? I tried setting it up back in R69 and it wasn't working. I've upgraded to R80 and it's still not working. I'm not sure if there's anything else that needs to be done other than configure a user/pass along with the PSK

Offline czyzczyz

• Backer
Re: R80 Feedback / Issues - Can't remove forwarding entry
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2015, 11:38:30 pm »
I've got a port forwarding route I'd like to remove.

I go to the "Firewall - Port Forwards" page in the Almond+ interface (not the openwrt interface), and hit the delete button to the right of the entry I'd like to remove.

The next page loads a little slowly, and it's an error page (screenshot at link):
http://drif.tt/1JlQ72U

I'm running R80 firmware.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Offline johnyeros

• Backer
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2015, 10:24:38 am »
I  pretty much feel the same way. I have spent countless hours on the phone but at the end of a day, 1 year into it this router Wifi is Weak as bunny. I just recently got the new speed bump from ISP to 200 Mbps, but the most of my wireless device is still suffering and I'm tired of tweeaking and upgrading. Almost about to call it a day and buying a new Asus Router. By the time this product release it was at best an AC1300 router. Hardware is out of day and software / automation support is lacking.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2015, 10:27:22 am »
@ nVidia,

You may have to login to the console and then use the TFTP software to pull the history and if you could get in touch with our support team, we can assist you properly.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck