bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond extender has no internet connection?  (Read 4698 times)

Offline albo23

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond extender has no internet connection?
« on: June 09, 2015, 12:18:25 pm »
I have my Almond set up as a range extender to me Asus RT-AC66U.  My devices can connect to the Almond just fine, but it provides no data/internet to these devices.  How should I troubleshoot this? 

When I connect devices to my Asus router, they get internet just fine.  I have disabled my firewall on my main router and it didn't fix it either.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Almond extender has no internet connection?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 12:28:15 pm »
@ albo23,

Status icon should show "Internet Connected" only then we can access the internet connection through Almond's network. Hence, please check that and let us know. On the other hand, try to reboot your main router (Asus) and Almond once.

Offline albo23

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:23:18 pm »
Under status, there is a green dot and it says connected.  I will note, sometime it works but other times the internet is simply dead via the Almond.

Amritendu

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 03:28:36 pm »
If the status is connected with a green dot, it indicates Almond is receiving Wireless signal from the router and is connected as Range Extender. However, incase you are unable to browse or the status is fluctuating between "connected" and "internet disconnected", it could be the Almond is just too far away from the router. To analyse it better please contact our support team (support@securifi.com).

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.