Choose style:

Author Topic: Any way to disabled DHCP in Router mode  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Gareth

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Any way to disabled DHCP in Router mode
« on: February 05, 2015, 01:01:48 am »
Hey Guys

I am using the beta firmware R069ab setup in router mode (AP mode was not working properly - loosing wifi every now and then on certain devices). I have my DSL router set to hand out DHCP addresses and plugged into the LAN port on Almond+ (so I can still access LAN segments via DSL router which is located in another room) instead of connecting it to the WAN port.

My issue is, Whenever I try to disable DHCP on the A+ in Router mode, it disables and a few minutes later the A+ re-enables DHCP. Is there a manual way to forcefully disable DHCP in router mode?

Offline halcy0n3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Any way to disabled DHCP in Router mode
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 10:36:44 pm »
+1 I wish to use another DHCP server on my network.

Very frustrating

Offline Rahaman

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Any way to disabled DHCP in Router mode
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 02:42:08 am »
Hey Guys

I am using the beta firmware R069ab setup in router mode (AP mode was not working properly - loosing wifi every now and then on certain devices). I have my DSL router set to hand out DHCP addresses and plugged into the LAN port on Almond+ (so I can still access LAN segments via DSL router which is located in another room) instead of connecting it to the WAN port.

My issue is, Whenever I try to disable DHCP on the A+ in Router mode, it disables and a few minutes later the A+ re-enables DHCP. Is there a manual way to forcefully disable DHCP in router mode?

I think you should update Almond+ Firmware to latest one (R080) then setup your A+ in AP mode and check how it is working. If it is still behaving same way, contact to support team they will take care of your problem. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:01:27 am by Rahaman »

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 25 queries.