bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Schlage Locks-User PIN #s  (Read 5494 times)

Offline JesseD

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Schlage Locks-User PIN #s
« on: July 23, 2015, 01:20:17 pm »
One of my frustrations with the Almond + is that for the Schlage locks, it doesn't show previously entered PIN # for users.  So if I assign a PIN # for a user and I enter it through Almod + web interface, it works but if I want to add another user it wont show me previously entered assinged PINs to make sure I didnt already issue this person a PIN....also to be able to delete users I no longer want access to.  Ive been asking about this since I got it through Kickstarter but I don't think it will even get fixed so has anyone figured out a way to work around this?

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
Re: Schlage Locks-User PIN #s
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:46:00 pm »
ONLY way I have found is to actually keep a written log of assigned codes in the Schlage manual . Not exactly the most secure way to keep track of lock codes.  Every few months I will do a full reset on the lock and delete all codes. Then re-enter the ones I need to keep,  just in case I added one for somebody and forgot to delete it after.

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 03:40:22 pm »
THanks for the info.....,this is horrible!  Have a kick bunny router but now I need a pencil and paper to right down the settings....sad

So how does one reset the codes?

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 04:02:19 pm »
THanks for the info.....,this is horrible!  Have a kick bunny router but now I need a pencil and paper to right down the settings....sad

So how does one reset the codes?

Check the book, If I remember it is option 6 after you enter your programming code.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck