Choose style:

Author Topic: Linking Failed!!! Could Not fetch the Code  (Read 6584 times)

Offline DocP

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Linking Failed!!! Could Not fetch the Code
« on: September 01, 2015, 02:44:01 pm »

Greetings Fellow 2015 Users/Forum Support,
After multiple attempts,and  forwarding Ports on main Router (Almond 2015 used as extender) I have no luck;
ISP contacted; No problems with outgoing HTTP or incoming Email.
Securifi Support contacted..Ticket# and verifying Support E-mail was received.

While talking with Support, Almond 2015 also failed to transmit Almond Diagnostics Log... does not transmit back to cloud through Securifi Firewall?.
but no Ports are blocked (incoming ports (Diagnostics show "your ISP has blocked Ports (10xx-10xx).
Ticket 273332 generated 8/29/15; now waiting on Securifi Cloud techs "to return to work from weekend"   ???
....then to advise Customer Support-  call-back expected by 9/1/15...

Anyone have the same problems?
 If so, to fix it ,should I expect to have to start-over with all device linking and/or programming to resolve these issues?
I'm ceasing all programming until then... :(

DocP

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Linking Failed!!! Could Not fetch the Code
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:52:17 pm »
@ DocP,

It is possible, may be firewall might be blocking see if you have any option to disable the firewall on the main router and then try linking after rebooting the Almond 2015.

Offline DocP

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 12:04:24 am »
Greetings Ashok,
I did verify that Ports mentioned in diagnostics as being blocked, are in fact, ported forward to the Almond 2015 for both incoming and outgoing @main router; there are no firewall settings or blocks otherwise.
Re-booting the Almond and fetching new code to Add Almond failed.  Ran Diagnostics and it still says ISP Ports are blocked.
I  tried to re-transmit log; but that failed also; which should have nothing to do with the firewall as it is an open transfer protocol , in addition to using an outgoing forwarded port;( if the Port range is valid for the Securifi Cloud Service, that is. 
Please verify that only ports used for "connect.securifi.com" are those shown in diagnostics. (i.e., 102X?-102X?), and that there are no other Console commands available to access or re-set Almond 2015 connect codes.   
Perhaps there is no access to Unit Link code while in this particular Wi-Fi extension mode or other internal address accessible through the Almond GUI/Console? 
I am only awaiting a response now on the ticket from Securifi tech Support/Cloud Techs, as ISP also agrees that is probably not a firewall or blocked ports issue.

Regards,
DocP

Offline DocP

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 01:54:18 pm »
Hi Securifi Teams,
I was able to Add and Fetch Code after my ISP allowed it...They were blocking incoming after all..
:>)  Thanks!
 Testing and evaluation to continue...now to get everything linked and ruled...

Best regards,
DocP

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck