bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond is again switching from connected to disconnected after latest update  (Read 3330 times)

Offline country

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I updated my Almond Router to the latest update (AL1-R201-L302-W34) and had steady connection for awhile, but it is now back to switching between connected and disconnected like it was before.  I am using it in the Access Point mode.  The "Internet" setting on the home menu of the Almond Router shows "DHCP"

I am running a Hughes Net Modem (HN7000s.)  When I plug the hard wire direct into my laptop from the modem, everything works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated on fixing this issue.  Here is what I have done so far, at the request of Almond Tech Support.

-Full Reset of the Almond Router (hold down the reset button in the back for 5 to 10 seconds)

I can give you any further information that you request in the comments.

Thank you.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
@ country,

Disconnect the Almond and connect a laptop or desktop to the modem, initiate the continuous ping test to check, if we are receiving a uninterrupted service from the modem.

Offline country

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Oh, sorry.  I did that with the Almond Rep too, and there was like 3% packet loss.  I'm thinking it might be something to do an IP address conflict, or something along those lines.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:01:56 am by country »

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
@ country,

In that case, it could be a possible hardware issue too. If you have a case number with our support team then please do reply us back with the case number, so that our support team could assist you further on this.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.