bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: First Alert Z-Wave Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector $30 or less at Lowe's  (Read 4213 times)

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
On sale for $29.97. Pick up multiples and add a $10 off $50 or $20 of $100 coupon + 5% off when you use your Lowe's card and the price will be even less...

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&productId=4780109&cId=detail#3d

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
I bought a bunch of these today and am testing now. They pair up but don't alert when I hit the test button.

Offline Ohiomedic

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I think the test function doesn't trigger an alert, that way all the alarms in the house don't go off for each test. I could be wrong through. Best way to test is with the testing stuff they sell or burn something that will make enough smoke next to it.

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
I think the test function doesn't trigger an alert, that way all the alarms in the house don't go off for each test. I could be wrong through. Best way to test is with the testing stuff they sell or burn something that will make enough smoke next to it.

Seems like being able to test it talking to others would be a necessary function.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.