bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Solaredge Home Gateway  (Read 6231 times)

Offline ckmoocow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Solaredge Home Gateway
« on: November 25, 2015, 01:06:52 pm »
My solar panels are connected to a Solaredge Inverter.  The inverter currently communicates with the Solaredge Home Gateway via Zigbee protocol.  Can you please add support for this device so I can have the Almond directly communicate with the Solaredge Inverter?  I would like to be able to view all of my solar panel production information with the Almond and do away with the extra Home Gateway device and the Solaredge app

This is the device:
http://www.solaredge.com/files/pdfs/products/inverters/se-zigbee-home-gateway-installation-guide.pdf

Offline geek.guam

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Solaredge Home Gateway
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 04:16:06 pm »
My solar panels are connected to a Solaredge Inverter.  The inverter currently communicates with the Solaredge Home Gateway via Zigbee protocol.  Can you please add support for this device so I can have the Almond directly communicate with the Solaredge Inverter?  I would like to be able to view all of my solar panel production information with the Almond and do away with the extra Home Gateway device and the Solaredge app

This is the device:
http://www.solaredge.com/files/pdfs/products/inverters/se-zigbee-home-gateway-installation-guide.pdf

I also just installed solar panels and have a Solar Edge inverter with a Solar Edge Zigbee Home Gateway.  I'm also interested in a direct Solar Edge to Almond+ communications.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Solaredge Home Gateway
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 08:45:49 pm »
What would the purpose of this be? Just to see the production levels? I am not sure it is possible as I believe the Zigbee protocol was tailored to work with just the gateway. You wouldn't be able to control anything with the almond app.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 24 queries.