Choose style:

Author Topic: R83 Feedback / Issues  (Read 39012 times)

Offline Ohiomedic

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R83 Feedback / Issues
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2015, 11:41:23 am »
Osram lightify RGBW strip pairs to Almond. On/off, saturation, and color controls seem to work without a problem, Tne color temp control is either sluggish or doesn't change the temperature of the strip.

Just a note I don't know if it's app or the almond but it shows as supported in the iPhone app, but changing the controls has no effect on the strip.

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2015, 11:47:11 am »
I am having minor issues with some Scene updates.

Change the dim level of a light to 20%.
Click a Scene that changes a group of lights to 45% and sometimes (hate the intermittent problems) one bulb will stay stuck at 20%.

Wonder if I need to be able to add a delay counter to Scenes.

Will work the issue until I can create a consistent failure and then send logs and the steps needed to recreate the problem.

Kickstarter Backer
Securifi Wiki Editor and Beta Tester, Not a Securifi employee
Almond+, many sensors, IOS App, Android Apps and Widgets

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2015, 12:08:05 pm »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:06:03 am by SecureComp »
Kickstarter Backer

Offline Paholainen

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 03:32:55 pm »
How do i clear the cache? Canīt find it.
Some issues with Fibaro sensors, the multi sensor shows temp in Farenheit on the app, I want it in Celcius as it is on the router, the humidity shows NAN.
Fibaro smoke sensor still canīt show the temperature. For some reason the Battery level has been on 100% since installation about 6 months ago.
Fibaro wall plug canīt show power consumption.

I did remove all the sensors and tried to install them as "different" sensors without getting all the data from them.

Offline Fester

• Backer
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2015, 10:01:41 am »
No router updates at all.     No update to the old OpenWRT build which is over 5 years dated.   No security patches for the old build either.   The front door of this router should have a welcome banner put on it. 

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 01:54:46 pm »
@ Paholainen,

Browser cache depends upon the browser, we have to clear the complete temporary files, history etc.,.

We have not added the support to show the temperature in Celsius yet. Other two issues, send the log files to debug and get back to you.

Offline Etherknight

• Backer
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 06:25:45 pm »
Hi,

I've just updated to R083 (I was using R069 as it did work fine for me) but now my upload speed in 5GHz Wifi is very low (way below 1Mbps to nothing), while wired devices gets 30Mbps with same test server on Speedtest.

Is there any way I can revert to R069? I tried to download the firmware from the original R069 release post but the link is already broken (Google Drive).

BR,
Miguel
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:28:41 pm by Etherknight »

Offline Etherknight

• Backer
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 06:37:28 pm »
Hi,

I've just updated to R083 (I was using R069 as it did work fine for me) but now my upload speed in 5GHz Wifi is very low (way below 1Mbps to nothing), while wired devices gets 30Mbps with same test server on Speedtest.

Is there any way I can revert to R069? I tried to download the firmware from the original R069 release post but the link is already broken (Google Drive).

BR,
Miguel

Solved. I could find the old firmware in one external drive. I've tested R069 and WiFi 5GHz works fine again, same as wired, so I'll stick with it for the moment.
It would be interesting if some other users could check it to know if it only happens to me or not. I did reboot the Almond+ few times after updating to R083 but the issue was still there.

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 02:30:35 am »
Solved. I could find the old firmware in one external drive. I've tested R069 and WiFi 5GHz works fine again, same as wired, so I'll stick with it for the moment.
It would be interesting if some other users could check it to know if it only happens to me or not. I did reboot the Almond+ few times after updating to R083 but the issue was still there.
R83, easily 170Mbps download 5Ghz about 20ft, through 2 walls.

That is using Speedtest.net, so it is measuring throughput to some server on the Internet.
I have no doubt that testing the actual WiFi performance of a local peer to peer setup would be much much faster.

Make sure you are set to 40/80Mhz width, are on a clear channel and try to get close to the router for a 'best case' benchmark.
Kickstarter Backer

Offline Fire69

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2015, 08:11:42 am »
Local copy:
Download from my server to laptop: 22MB/sec
Upload to my server from laptop: 10MB/sec
(this is limited by my laptop I think)

Internet (via speedtest.net):
Download: 29Mbit/sec
Upload: 5Mbit/sec
(those are the limits of my line)

Seems OK to me  :)

Offline Darwin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2016, 04:49:27 pm »
The Linear GD00Z Z-Wave garage door opener appears to be working acceptably for me now with R83. One small nit is that the IOS app continuous to show the state as "opening' even after the tilt sensor shifts after the door has opened. The LCD and local web browser correctly show the state transitioning from "opening" to "open". Other than that, it certainly appears usable now for me based on preliminary testing. Neither web interfaces allow for commanding yet. I have the GD00Z-2 (ADT) model, but I don't think any of that matters to the Almond.

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2016, 12:02:54 am »
This may have been mentioned, haven't read back through this thread.

The Web User Interface Sensors Page should show Inactive Devices as a different color.
Preferably Grey, same as the Android App.
Kickstarter Backer

Offline Fanter1

• Backer
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2016, 12:20:12 am »
Happens with my Lenovo laptop and happened to my desktop with is on Ethernet. on R80 and lower it was stable for months.

Offline spooky123

• Backer
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2016, 07:28:00 am »
I concur with Darwin, with R83 the Linear garage open is working on lcd and android app and so far shows correct status of opened/closed whether actuating from Almond or manually. Great Job.

I have one new problem since R83 update - I have a number of lamp modules from Linear, GE, and Leviton. Since R65 I think, they have been working fine. On R83 there appears to be some glitch. or maybe there is some rule stuck in the background that isn't visible on LCD, Web, or Android. Some - but not all - of my lights are turning off at specific times where there is no rule or scene ir manual activation for them to do so. How can I track down what is causing this?

For example, by rule I have three lamps turn on at 5pm everyday and turn off at 10:40pm everyday. This has worked perfect since R65. After update to R83 two of these lamps turns off unexpectedly at 8:30pm everyday. I can see the turn off event in the device history. However, there is no rule, no scene, no presence setup, no manual activation.... ie, no reason for them to turn off.

What can I do to track down and fix?

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2016, 07:34:50 am »
@ spooky123,

Log files would be more helpful for us to identify what is causing the issue for you. Please do hit send logs by making sure the Almond+ is not rebooted before sending the logs. Thank you!

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.