bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Home Screen for display  (Read 4609 times)

Offline chitechguy

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Home Screen for display
« on: December 17, 2015, 02:52:09 pm »
I feel like a single dashboard for the home screen would be great. Something like having the time, weather and access to specific scenes. Plus no need to enter the pin. Or at least a "scenes" app.

Also, the screen doesn't seem to time out when in any of the "apps" - I'd like the ability to change that behavior.

The Door sensor icon should change on the "sensors" page when the door is closed.

I'd like to get "email" or at least "request arbitrary web page" as events.

I'd like to assign scenes to actions.

I really want to be able to re-order my sensors. Please please please let me reorder my sensors without deleting and re-adding them all.

Offline SecureComp

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Home Screen for display
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 03:41:03 pm »
I believe you can control which "apps" require PIN access now. Been a while since I looked at it but I thought it was there before.

An enhanced Weather Time display would be cool, a little more forecast info maybe.

A configurable Event Notification would be sweet.

Assigning Scenes to Actions would be nice, I go with a workaround of recreating the Scene setup in a Rule currently. It works, but just assigning a Scene would be easier.

+1 on Sensor ReOrdering.  It's annoying to the point where I might just delete and re-add everything...after I'm done buying sensors, whenever that will be.  ;D
Kickstarter Backer
Securifi Wiki Editor and Beta Tester, Not a Securifi employee
Almond+, many sensors, IOS App, Android Apps and Widgets

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck