bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Buy 1 Get 1 ZigBee Deal @ Amazon  (Read 3587 times)

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Buy 1 Get 1 ZigBee Deal @ Amazon
« on: May 02, 2017, 07:00:17 pm »
Slickdeals has a listing for 4 different types of devices. Make sure you add a quantity of 2 to your cart for each type of device BEFORE entering the promo code:
https://slickdeals.net/f/10110700-zigbee-wireless-sale-centralite-appliance-or-lamp-module-2-for-35-more

Below is basically the listing from SlickDeals. Give them the benefit of it though, go to their site first.
2-Pack Centralite 3200-Series ZigBee Plug-in Appliance Module
$34.99 w/ promo code SDAPPMOD
2-Pack Centralite 3100-Series ZigBee Plug-in Lamp Module
$34.99 w/ promo code SDLAMPMO
2-Pack Visonic MCT-340 E 2,4Ghz Wireless Door Window Sensor
$17.99 w/ promo code SDSENSOR
Make sure you select mydigitaldiscount as seller
2-Pack Bosch Pro-Grade ZigBee Wireless Motion Detector ISW-ZPR1-WP13 (Requires Samsung SmartThings Hub)
$25 w/ promo code SDMOTION
Make sure you select mydigitaldiscount as seller
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
Re: Buy 1 Get 1 ZigBee Deal @ Amazon
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 07:08:40 am »
Just ordered the window sensors. Good price. Limited to one deal (even if you try to place a second order) unfortunately for the window sensors. I think the listing for the windows also says Samsung Smarththings Hub required but obviously that isn't the case so I wonder if the motion sensors work.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 07:34:51 am »
I ordered a set of each except the lamp modules.
That killed my birthday gift cards... But I figure they will be handy to have and the deal was pretty darn cheap.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 07:25:39 pm »
I got all 3 sets today already. The door/window sensors of course work great. Exactly the same as my previous ones.

The Bosch Motion Detectors paired without trouble although they were detected as Generic Devices not as motion detectors. However the SEEM to be working fine. These things are pretty large but sturdier than others I have. The batteries in them were from 2014 though... so these have been sitting for a bit. The only oddity I see with regards to the Almond is that they showed temperature in the listing. I do not see any evidence online or in the manual that they would provide temperature readings.

The CentraLite plug on the other hand... It failed to associate. More disappointment for CentraLite devices. That would make 3 different outlets I have from them (2 types now) and none have worked properly. The old one paired but would never report status OR respond to commands. The new ones do not even pair. I sent logs just in case.

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.