Choose style:

Author Topic: All LAN Ports have zero internet but wireless devices are fine?  (Read 3306 times)

Offline greendew

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I have a TV streaming device and an IP camera hard-wired to my Almond +.  I just realized neither one was able to connect to the internet.  As an experiment, I plugged the streaming device (with its cable) and the same Ethernet cable (attached to the modem) to an old router and the streaming device indeed received internet signal.  Therefore, I tried another laptop with the same idea and confirmed all 4 ports of the Almond + are not providing any internet signal.  I checked every setting in the router and I can't find anything different.  I do lock the screen and am the only one who has the passcode.

With that, I rebooted the router.  No luck.  I tried to power cycle the router and the modem, but it didn't fix my problem.

Anyone else experienced similar thing?  Is this mean my Almond + is pretty much dead?

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: All LAN Ports have zero internet but wireless devices are fine?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 08:30:34 am »
@ greendew,

It could be a possible hardware issue, please reach our support at (support@securifi.com) who could assist you further on this.

Offline greendew

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 10:55:45 am »
Dear Ashok,

I sent support a message along with the log as of yesterday via the Almond App, but I have not hear back from anyone yet.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 11:09:56 am »
@ greendew,

I have personally verified, almost all the emails which we receive are assigned to the respective agents and don't see any email from your email address registered on this forum. Even verified the complete emails and your issue is not listed in any one of the emails, did you send an email to support@securifi.com.

Offline greendew

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 11:27:47 am »
Interesting.  I sent it via the iOS Almond App and it's under the same email address as the login for this forum.

Regardless, I just sent it again to support and hopefully your team will get it this time.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:50:02 am by greendew »

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 12:38:40 pm »
@ greendew,

Yes, got it and already assigned it to one of our support team agent, who is going to get back to you any moment now.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck