Choose style:

Author Topic: Any feedback related to iOS app 2.2  (Read 4399 times)

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Any feedback related to iOS app 2.2
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:03:16 am »
Please post any feedback related to iOS App 2.2 here.

Offline Socrates99

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Any feedback related to iOS app 2.2
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 08:54:58 am »
My signal strength always reads "NAN" on all my apple devices (phones, iPad etc) in the new iOS app, is this just the way it is or is there something wrong with my configuration/setup. The devices are all connected and working. Just wondering if there is something I can do to fix it.

Thank you in advance!

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 10:49:00 am »
@ Socrates99,

What about the Web UI and other devices apart from apple, also send us the log files.

Offline hjsimpson

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 02:46:33 pm »
Some features I would like added to the app.

1) List both description and location in the device list.  I for sure have more than one window or door with a sensor, its extremely inconvenient to click on each device to know where its location is.....and yes I know I can easily put the location in the description section but then what's the use of having a location description if its not utilized?

2) Ability to rearrange devices in device list and/or sort devices by group (i.e. Home, Mudroom, Garage) I would like to easily see what doors or windows are open by clicking the room (think energy savings!)

3) Utilization of 3D Touch.
  • Quick access to set Home or Away mode
  • Ability to Click a scene
  • Ability to create custom 3Dtouch function

4 ) Ability to set Update frequency.

5 ) The ability to differentiate what Pins were used to open the lock (I am using a (Schlage BE469).  Currently it only states if the door is locked or unlocked. 

6 ) Ability to set 4 digit pin numbers.  For some reason I was able to set a 4 digit pin for Pin#1 but when I try to set Pin#2 it requires that my pin be 5 digits or more.

7 ) Integration with Chamberlain MyQ Garage.

8 ) Homekit compatibility.

8 ) Help section.

Offline vittriano

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 01:00:53 am »
Here are the problems I'm having with the latest iOS app.

1) any time a create or modify a rule and hit done, the app says I don't have a local connection any more. I have to keep retrying and after a minute I get the connection back. The connection is lost the next time I make a change.

2) I never see any notifications for devices entering or leaving my network despite having alerts set to always for several different devices.

3) I am running a peanut plug and a door sensor with alerts set to always. While I can switch the plug on and off, as well as open and close the door which show up in the app. There is never a log of the events in the recent activities list or in the device history. they are always blank. The whole reason i have a door sensor is to get notifications or have a log of when the door was opened. But so far all i can do is have the door trigger a light to turn on.

4) When i modify the name of a device in the app that name isn't reflected in the local web ui or on the router under wifi connected devices.

5) If i change states from home to away through the app manually i will lose local and cloud connection from the app to the router for 1 to 10 minutes.

6) I have only one device set as a presence indicator yet after i take it off the network and power it down for 30 minutes the router never switches to away mode. device grace period is the default 6 minutes.

I have an Almond+ with a peanut plug and a door sensor. I can send logs if requested.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 07:46:18 am »
@ vittriano,

1) Are we able to create a new rule through local connection.

2) Please note that when the device is leaving there is a grace period of at least 6 minutes by default and after the grace period is over, device would leave the network and notifications would come. I would request you to recheck and let us know the status.

3) We faced a small issue at our end on cloud, please reboot the Almond+ and check.

4) Try to kill the app and relaunch then check.

5) We never faced any issue like this, however, after rebooting the Almond+ let us know if you are still facing the same issue.

6) Please do send us the log files, that would help us.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 16 queries.