Choose style:

Author Topic: Somfy ZRTSI Motorized Shade controller  (Read 5736 times)

Offline mrflip

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Somfy ZRTSI Motorized Shade controller
« on: December 05, 2014, 06:08:06 am »
Hello,

I have an almond plus and a set of Somfy motorized shades. Just picked up a ZRTSI interface off eBay, which speaks Zwave at one end and Somfy's proprietary RF at the other.

I got game recognize game ok-- the Somfy happily joined the Zwave invitations from the almond for itself and for the three channels I'll use. And after realizing that there was yet another button for programming mode, I got the shades to respect the authority of the ZRTSI device.

From the touchscreen on the almond, I then have a raw device interface that just reads "get" and "set". "Set" to 0 makes it go down until limit; Set of anything > 1 makes it go up until limit. Less than I hope for but if I get to "shades go up" and "shades go all the way down" controlled over the Internet well that's pretty cool.

From the NutsOS web page though, all I see is "Unsupported Device", and no options, even the low level ones.

* Is there a way for a user with good programming experience to add a new device?
* is there a way to get the same get/set interface from the admin interface (ie not the touch screen)?
* is there a way to control an unknown device over http? What I'm really after is to use roomies remote to drive the shades: roomie -> http -> almond+ -> Zwave-> zrtsi -> rts -> shades.  So if there is a way for me to shout "0" at some web address, and maybe later shout "1" at some web address, I have met my

Offline mrflip

• Backer
Re: Somfy ZRTSI Motorized Shade controller
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 06:09:00 am »
Also, if any other user has experimented with the ZRTSI and has advice I'd love to hear your story.

Offline zyren

• Backer
Re: Somfy ZRTSI Motorized Shade controller
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 10:07:14 pm »
Has anyone gotten this to work? i just got some motorized blinds with the ZRTSI and i want to hook it up to my router.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 25 queries.

bottleneck