Choose style:

Author Topic: Zooz devices  (Read 13507 times)

Offline d.kiran

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Zooz devices - MFG Issue
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2016, 03:11:17 pm »
FYI. I just installed one of the on/off switches, and it operates backwards (pressing up turns it off, and down turns it on). I wrote to customer support. They wrote back quickly, and turns out they just discovered the issue, and are working with the supplier to find a solution. They are going to get back to me with a solution.

Is the LED on the light swtich blue or green ? I already have some Linears which have green color, so I am wondering if I have to move them to another room.

Offline Caliph1989

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Zooz devices
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 11:04:59 am »
Anyone been able to get these to work? I bought a door sensor, multi sensor, and alarm for testing but they won't pair. Haven't sat down to see if there is any logging available to the end user on the device as I tested them before I left for work this morning. Just thought I would see if anyone has had any success.

gurupad

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 11:43:10 am »
Hi guys, just wanted to check if one of you has installed the Zooz valve control unit. Any feedback on the product including installation and usage would be most welcome.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2016, 12:17:18 pm »
I have not since there has been no confirmation that it works or would get support. I'd be willing to order if Securifi is willing to work on getting support for it if it doesn't work off the rack.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2016, 12:40:35 pm »
@ mparadis,

Generic device support has been added with the firmware R089, but only on the LCD UI and not on Web UI or App. To my best knowledge, it should be working through LCD UI and through our future firmware on other UI (App and Web UI). If you have a usage of this device then please get it and would be happy to assist you with any assistance required.

@ All,

It would be helpful, if any one else could comment on this who got the device tested with Almond+. Thank you!

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2016, 01:10:48 pm »
@ashok

Ordered it, hopefully it comes quickly and they work well, even from the LCDui would be good for now. I have purchased just one for now but can use a few more in the future so hopefully they work well. I ordered them from thesmartesthouse which I haven't used since they rebranded I believe. Will advise once I get a chance to test it.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 10:26:53 am »
Was able to add the Zooz water valve to my Almond+. It added as a generic device for which I selected "other" as the type. Confirming our works via LCDui and is unsupported in the app, rules and scenes at this time. It is a little loud but it won't be going on and off often. The required command classes are listed in the pamphlet.

Offline Dudeness30

• Backer
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2016, 06:23:43 pm »
How much torque does it have? When ball valves sit in one position for a while they are harder to get started. Might be good to excercise it once a month or so.
Almond+, 2 flood sensors, 1 motion sensor, 1 Z-wave water valve, 2 Aeon Labs DSC06106-ZWUS - Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch, 1 Enerwave ZWN-RSM1S Z-Wave Relay, 1 GE Z-Wave Outdoor Module, 1 Enerwave ZWN-RSM2 Z-Wave Smart Dual Relay,

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2016, 09:42:53 pm »
@ mapradis,

Was able to add the Zooz water valve to my Almond+. It added as a generic device for which I selected "other" as the type. Confirming our works via LCDui and is unsupported in the app, rules and scenes at this time. It is a little loud but it won't be going on and off often. The required command classes are listed in the pamphlet.

Thank you for the confirmation and as I mentioned, it should work via LCD UI and through our updates support would be added on other UI's, and you are there in our Beta group, so you would receive it for testing.. :)

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2016, 10:08:31 pm »
How much torque does it have? When ball valves sit in one position for a while they are harder to get started. Might be good to excercise it once a month or so.

Great point. I plan to install it this week and will let you know how it appears. I have no ability to measure the device torque but will do my best. Good idea, a rule to regularly turn them on / off a few times wouldn't be a bad idea.

I wish it came with a battery backup like some units I have seen but for now this will work and perhaps add an ups in the future.

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 08:15:25 pm »
Any update on this? I think my almond+ is hosed, the sensor added as a generic device, It is reporting state correctly, but I can't control it with the UI like other users have been able to.
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck