bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Latest Iris Sensors based on Centralite  (Read 4910 times)

Offline KidHasMoxy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Latest Iris Sensors based on Centralite
« on: September 20, 2016, 04:57:52 pm »
Hello all,
I stopped using my Almond for about a year and a half to switch to SmartThings, but thought I would check out the latest release. I have a bunch of the second generation Lowes Iris motion sensors and contact sensors, which are based on Centralite hardware. It looks like they aren't pairing with a not supported error:

WRITE ERR: ep 01 clus 0019 attr 0006 not supported^M

Is there any way for me to add support for devices myself, like we can do with SmartThings? If not, is there a place to easily submit device support requests like this?

Thanks!

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Latest Iris Sensors based on Centralite
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 06:18:42 pm »
You cannot add support yourself, but this is the right place to mention them.

Do you have the specific model names of the hardware? Also, is it showing as not supported on the LCD vs the webpage or App? Sometimes the LCD has some initial device support before the others show anything.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Offline KidHasMoxy

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 06:54:00 pm »
That's really too bad. This thing is so easy to hook into Node-RED for workflows and automation.

I got the motion sensor to join, but it's registering motion detected and all the time, and it seems like real motion is registered as a tamper alarm, even though these sensors don't have them.

fingerprint inClusters: "0000,0001,0003,0402,0500,0020,0B05", outClusters: "0019", manufacturer: "CentraLite", model: "3326-L", deviceJoinName: "Iris Motion Sensor"

The devices are the next generation Iris sensors from Lowes. Here's a link to the motion sensor, although there a bunch of rebranded CentraLite sensors for sale at a good price point there, now:
http://www.lowes.com/pd/Iris-Motion-Sensor-Works-with-Iris/999925310

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 08:48:43 pm »
I have an Iris door/window sensor that is also from this variety. It only recently could even be added and mine reports open all the time, but triggers tampered every time it should show closed.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Offline kristopher_d

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 07:57:50 pm »
It would be really lovely to actually have an update on this.  I have a combo motion/temperature sensor which reports temp accurately but shows motion as a tamper alarm. As these provide both motion and temperature readings, I'd like to use them as my default.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 24 queries.

bottleneck