bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: New  (Read 4590 times)

Offline tbug53

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
New
« on: November 16, 2016, 02:30:20 pm »
Hi Everyone,
Just recently purchased the AMOND 15 and I'm hoping that I can get it to work. When I first set it up it works like a dream come true. But about 10 days later it has been a nightmare! It keeps disconnecting ( extender) and now the screen is unreadable.
I live in an apartment complex in a very small town in GA. There are 24 apartments mostly seniors with a few young families. In this small town we are only given 1 option for internet only service at a very high price. The basic starts at $89 mo up to $149 mo. So I researched and found the Almond 15 should help. M daughter and I would share the cost and first it appeared to be working great. I got full strength signal and had plan to help the rest of the apartment residents set up joint accts but that is on hold till we see if the ALMOND 15 is going to work.
What a blessing it would be if it does

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 07:42:30 pm »
@ tbug53,

Please do reach our support team below or at (support attherate of securifi dot com), with 2-3 pictures along with Order details and current shipping address to initiate the replacement process for you. Thank you!

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 16 queries.