Choose style:

Author Topic: Since Almond 3 started shipping last week, why is my Amazon order delayed?  (Read 5447 times)

Offline lksseven

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
My Almond preorder (from Amazon) shipping info changed last week from '16th' to now it won't specify a shipping or delivery date?  Anybody have any insight to that?   I'm very anxious to receive my 3pack and begin phase 2 of my Almond implementation at my business and archery range.

Offline smokeywolf

Re: Since Almond 3 started shipping last week, why is my Amazon order delayed?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 09:57:42 pm »
I gave up on my 3 pack order and canceled it. I ordered 2 white Almond 3's instead. They are (or at least were) cheaper then the black Almond 3 at $119 ea rather then $149 ea. I've no clue as to why either.

Offline lksseven

Re: Since Almond 3 started shipping last week, why is my Amazon order delayed?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 09:30:09 am »
Smokey,

Good idea.  That's what I did, too.  Cancelled the 'pre order' 3pack and just ordered two single units. 

Not happy, though.  They're shipping the units from Amazon (so they obviously HAVE units to ship), no problem, but they just won't ship the pre-orders at the special low pricing.  I held up my end of the deal - "pre order before Nov 1 and get the 3 pack for $299 special price".  But Securifi didn't hold up their end of the deal.  On the face of it, it looks unethical - a classic bait and switch.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck