bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Comcast Xfinity Home sensors compatible with Almond 3?  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Average_Joe_69

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Comcast Xfinity Home sensors compatible with Almond 3?
« on: November 26, 2016, 12:35:13 pm »
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I just received the Almond 3 and a trying to get my Comcast Xfinity Home equipment to pair, but not having any luck.

I have the SMC SMCMT01-Z motion detector an the Visonic MCT-320 door window sensors.

I haven't tried the motion detector yet, but I tried the door window sensors. I tried the resetting of the sensor via removal of the battery, depress the tamper switch for 3 seconds and reinserted the battery. Once the reg LED went away let go of the tamper switch, but the Almond 3 didn't find the sensor. Any ideas? Or is it wishful thinking these sensors will be compatible?

TIA

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Comcast Xfinity Home sensors compatible with Almond 3?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:26:10 am »
@ Average_Joe_69,

Please do make sure that the sensor did get reset properly and then try adding, let us know, if the association process starts and then fails or it won't even start. You could also try SMC.

Offline Ohiomedic

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Comcast Xfinity Home sensors compatible with Almond 3?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:35:27 am »
For the Visonic MCT-320 do you know if it is zigbee? The only thing I can find on their website mentions powercode. I did find a PDF on the smartthings website that states it is zigbee though, but some reviews on amazon state their are two versions that are on different frequencies.

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.