Choose style:

Author Topic: NYCE Tilt Sensor NCZ-3014 pairing issues with A+ and A3  (Read 5383 times)

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
NYCE Tilt Sensor NCZ-3014 pairing issues with A+ and A3
« on: December 05, 2016, 05:02:06 pm »
Trying to install an NYCE-3014 Gen 1 Tilt Sensor...

It's on the supported list for the A+ but will not pair via the LCD or Web GUI (association timed out/failed).
https://wiki.securifi.com/index.php?title=List_of_compatible_sensors_-_Almond%2B_2014

It's also on the supported list for the A3, but pairs incorrectly and shows as an Occupancy Sensor with Temp and Humidity.
https://wiki.securifi.com/index.php?title=List_of_compatible_sensors_-_Almond_3

Thanks

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: NYCE Tilt Sensor NCZ-3014 pairing issues with A+ and A3
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:24:16 pm »
@grouter:
I have 3 of these. One works fine on my Almond 3 and previously worked on my Almond+, but another two always show as the Occupancy Sensor you are seeing (with invalid values). Not sure what is wrong, they are all the same model/hardware version.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:46:47 pm »
@grouter:
I have 3 of these. One works fine on my Almond 3 and previously worked on my Almond+, but another two always show as the Occupancy Sensor you are seeing (with invalid values). Not sure what is wrong, they are all the same model/hardware version.

Makes me think it is a different firmware.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 12:30:02 am »
Yeah, unfortunately it is basically impossible to tell about that. I had problems with my first one because the instructions provided did not actually match up. I tried both sets with these two "new" ones in case it would help with no luck. I sent the logs when I first saw this. Hopefully it will be looked at sometime. They are neat little things. I planned on using 2 (the one that already works and one of the new ones) for our garage doors as intended. The other I though I might mount on the cat door to see how often they are in and out. Or other such uses like that.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck