Choose style:

Author Topic: New to Almond+ (Migrating from Vera Edge)  (Read 5219 times)

Offline balajeek

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
New to Almond+ (Migrating from Vera Edge)
« on: November 28, 2016, 03:13:19 pm »
Just received my Almond+ and haven't opened it yet (Ordered it becaz of BF deal)

I have the following Z-Wave devices on my Vera which i would like to migrated/pair and Almond+
Please help me with any information that will help me in whether to keep this or return it and stay with Vera

1. I have Apple Extreme router which is my main and want to add this Almond+ as secondary as an extender - any issues?

2. Following are some of my z-wave devices which i am not sure if it will work (can't find in secrurifi compatability list)
- Aeon Color LED Bulb
- ADT Lamp module (When i had ADT Home automation they gave all this devices which have no brand name/model in it)
- ADT Thermostat
- ADT Switches and Dimmers
- Outdoor Lamp module (https://www.amazon.com/GE-Wireless-Lighting-Control-12720/dp/B0013V8K3O)
- Garage door sensor (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gocontrol-z-wave-garage-door-controller/5517900.p?skuId=5517900&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=d7faece3-aa19-4288-9125-d9bbbf06a35d&ksprof_id=401&ksaffcode=pg223141&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=CKmr8vCfzNACFYZKDQodB2cN9A)
- Schalage Door Lock
- Aeon Z-Wave extender/repeater - (one amazon review says it works)
- Loftek IP Camera
- ADT IP Camera
- ADT Motion sensor
- ADT Door sensor

Some Features I use with my Vera
- Geo fence feature (setup on their phone app which triggers openeing of garage when we approach in set cordinates)
- Energy usage (with Aeon Energy module it shows all the energy usuage by device and by full house)

3. I hope all devices will work with Alexa as they mentioned.

4. Still did not find any article to support Apple Home Kit.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck