bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: New to Almond+ (Migrating from Vera Edge)  (Read 5124 times)

Offline balajeek

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
New to Almond+ (Migrating from Vera Edge)
« on: November 28, 2016, 03:13:19 pm »
Just received my Almond+ and haven't opened it yet (Ordered it becaz of BF deal)

I have the following Z-Wave devices on my Vera which i would like to migrated/pair and Almond+
Please help me with any information that will help me in whether to keep this or return it and stay with Vera

1. I have Apple Extreme router which is my main and want to add this Almond+ as secondary as an extender - any issues?

2. Following are some of my z-wave devices which i am not sure if it will work (can't find in secrurifi compatability list)
- Aeon Color LED Bulb
- ADT Lamp module (When i had ADT Home automation they gave all this devices which have no brand name/model in it)
- ADT Thermostat
- ADT Switches and Dimmers
- Outdoor Lamp module (https://www.amazon.com/GE-Wireless-Lighting-Control-12720/dp/B0013V8K3O)
- Garage door sensor (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gocontrol-z-wave-garage-door-controller/5517900.p?skuId=5517900&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=d7faece3-aa19-4288-9125-d9bbbf06a35d&ksprof_id=401&ksaffcode=pg223141&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=CKmr8vCfzNACFYZKDQodB2cN9A)
- Schalage Door Lock
- Aeon Z-Wave extender/repeater - (one amazon review says it works)
- Loftek IP Camera
- ADT IP Camera
- ADT Motion sensor
- ADT Door sensor

Some Features I use with my Vera
- Geo fence feature (setup on their phone app which triggers openeing of garage when we approach in set cordinates)
- Energy usage (with Aeon Energy module it shows all the energy usuage by device and by full house)

3. I hope all devices will work with Alexa as they mentioned.

4. Still did not find any article to support Apple Home Kit.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.