Choose style:

Author Topic: Streaming connection keep pause  (Read 5486 times)

Offline flybuzz

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Streaming connection keep pause
« on: November 28, 2016, 05:00:40 pm »
We stream a lot of TV shows and we need uninterrupted wireless signal and service. Everything with Almond 3 works as expected except our TV show keeps pausing for a second after couple of minutes or so. Not sure what is causing it. I noticed under wireless security there is wpa key renewal interval. I wonder if the default 5 min number is causing the issue. I have updated it to a larger number now see if it helps. Any other suggestion just let me know.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Streaming connection keep pause
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 05:05:27 pm »
@ flybuzz,

We stream a lot of TV shows and we need uninterrupted wireless signal and service. Everything with Almond 3 works as expected except our TV show keeps pausing for a second after couple of minutes or so. Not sure what is causing it. I noticed under wireless security there is wpa key renewal interval. I wonder if the default 5 min number is causing the issue. I have updated it to a larger number now see if it helps. Any other suggestion just let me know.

Try to change the channel which has less interference and does this happen on both 2.4 and 5 GHz?

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 16 queries.

bottleneck