Choose style:

Author Topic: Access Point doesn't work with Enable Wireless Client Isolation  (Read 8480 times)

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Access Point doesn't work with Enable Wireless Client Isolation
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 06:47:16 am »
@ tt4me,

When I enable Client Isolation, the clients receive an IP from the pfSense, but they can't access anything on the network or Internet.

In other words, Client Isolation appears to isolate the clients from everything.

We just tested it at our end, and got no issues. Is it possible for you to try in Router mode and also, connect Almond+ directly to pfSense and let us know the status.

Offline tt4me

• Backer
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 08:48:51 am »
@ tt4me,

We just tested it at our end, and got no issues. Is it possible for you to try in Router mode and also, connect Almond+ directly to pfSense and let us know the status.

As stated in the 1st and 3rd post, the Almond+ is wired directly to the pfSense:  Cable Modem -> pfSense (OPT2) -> Almond+

What is the reasoning for trying in router mode? I may give that a try tonight, as I just arrived to work.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 10:26:31 am »
@ tt4me,

Sorry about that and yes, just to check the functionality, if we are facing the same issue in Router mode, because for us there is no issue.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 16 queries.

bottleneck