bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Monoprice Z-wave Plus Multi sensor support?  (Read 5007 times)

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Monoprice Z-wave Plus Multi sensor support?
« on: December 27, 2016, 12:02:33 pm »
@Ashok,

Any chance we could get support added for the Monoprice multisensor? This could end up being a popular device considering Monoprice's regular sales and the going rate for the other multis out there.

http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/product/details/15902?c_id=122&cp_id=12212&cs_id=1091804&seq=1&format=2&AID=11064683&PID=1225267

On the outside, it does look just like the Zooz model, but I can't get it to pair at all, just timeouts. I can upload logs if needed.

Thanks

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Monoprice Z-wave Plus Multi sensor support?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 09:05:35 pm »
@ grouter,

Sure the logs would help us a lot. Try to first follow a proper removal process and then try  pairing it, because even though the support is not added almost any Z-wave sensor should be getting added, and according send the log files would be happy to recheck and get back to you with an update.

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 09:51:06 pm »
I have gone through the removal process and adding process several times but only receive timeouts. Logs have been uploaded and a ticket was opened.

Thanks!

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 10:13:26 pm »
It turns out that the Monoprice manual is missing some information. This unit does appear to be the Zooz unit and has a pinhole button on the outside botton of the case which is the "program switch." The button inside by the battery is for tamper detection only.

Both units have paired and I'm on to further testing!

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 10:36:40 pm »
It turns out that the Monoprice manual is missing some information. This unit does appear to be the Zooz unit and has a pinhole button on the outside botton of the case which is the "program switch." The button inside by the battery is for tamper detection only.

Both units have paired and I'm on to further testing!

Good to hear. Non-mobile link http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15902. Are these reporting all 4 categories and is $40 their normal price or their out of stock price?

Offline grouter

• Beta Testers
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 10:50:08 pm »
Good to hear. Non-mobile link http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15902. Are these reporting all 4 categories and is $40 their normal price or their out of stock price?

They were on sale for $23 when I picked them up and I don't recall the regular price.

They are reporting all 4 categories. Battery shows 0%.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 05:49:15 pm »
Just got mine today and paired without problem. Also seeing all 4 sensors reporting properly but battery level is reported as 0% (but they are obviously working and have fresh batteries).

As far as I can tell the only difference is that these have to the ZOOZ is a different back to the housing so they cannot have the swivel mount that the ZOOZ has.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 16 queries.

bottleneck