bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: FIBARO FGWPE-101  (Read 7982 times)

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
FIBARO FGWPE-101
« on: April 15, 2015, 10:26:02 pm »
Hello

I bought a fibaro FIbaro FGWPE -101 wall plug and  it work great with almond plus ..and it had a power monitoring option  but I don't know  where I can find this with almond plus ...

Thanks
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Amritendu

Re: FIBARO FGWPE-101
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 11:05:43 am »
@ umar, not sure if the power monitoring is supported as of now, will check with the development team.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 03:17:57 pm »
thanks ..
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 10:54:47 pm »
The power usage is shown in the LCD UI, the local web UI, on the connect site and in the apps if you tap on the little spanner next to the device.
Right now there's no way to accumulate this data though.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 01:32:11 pm »
The power usage is shown in the LCD UI, the local web UI, on the connect site and in the apps if you tap on the little spanner next to the device.
Right now there's no way to accumulate this data though.

thanks lars for the reply ..but it does not shown anything when i click the spanner in app ..and in almond plus lcd screen it shows only on off options.;

thanks

LGNilsson

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 10:41:16 pm »
No idea what's going on, as it's working perfectly here with the one we have.
Can you check the sticker on the box it came in?
Mine says V2-2 18.02.2014, so please check to see if you have a different firmware.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 12:06:35 pm »
like i bought it from a internet provider (Orange) shop they removed the original box and put it in their own box so in the box i  dont have the information about firmware.

is there any solution to update the plug or we need a fibaro box ?

thanks

LGNilsson

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 10:26:21 pm »
Ok, that might explain it. I have no idea if Orange has their own firmware or not and this could well be the issue. You're going to have to ask them about it.
You can pair it and send logs using the option under Help in the LCD UI and put in a note to let our software team know that you have an Orange branded Fibaro plug and for some reason it doesn't seem to work properly.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 12:04:34 pm »
Ok, that might explain it. I have no idea if Orange has their own firmware or not and this could well be the issue. You're going to have to ask them about it.
You can pair it and send logs using the option under Help in the LCD UI and put in a note to let our software team know that you have an Orange branded Fibaro plug and for some reason it doesn't seem to work properly.

thanks lars send the logs and waiting for a reply from support team..

Offline pete82

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 05:26:31 pm »
Hello guys,

i actually have the same problem like umar, but my sensor is branded by Schwaiger (a german brand). I tried to readd the sensor multiple times, even as binary, other and multiswitch. There was no power consumption at all. Is there a solution for the problem? Could you help me out, because i need that function...

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 09:08:26 pm »
@ pete82,

Hello guys,

i actually have the same problem like umar, but my sensor is branded by Schwaiger (a german brand). I tried to readd the sensor multiple times, even as binary, other and multiswitch. There was no power consumption at all. Is there a solution for the problem? Could you help me out, because i need that function...

I am positive the support is added to the sensor, however, please do send us the log files, so that I could recheck with our team and get back to you.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.