bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Unable to set parameter values  (Read 4543 times)

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Unable to set parameter values
« on: March 02, 2017, 08:53:11 pm »
I've never messed with parameter values before tonight, but I noticed that the almond won't let me. If I select the parameter box and fill in the parameter it takes, then I set the value size, and that takes, but when I click on value and fill it in it overwrites the parameter in the far left box and won't let me press set. I submitted logs but I don't know how useful they will be.
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
Re: Unable to set parameter values
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 04:43:38 pm »
@ jamenlang,

I've never messed with parameter values before tonight, but I noticed that the almond won't let me. If I select the parameter box and fill in the parameter it takes, then I set the value size, and that takes, but when I click on value and fill it in it overwrites the parameter in the far left box and won't let me press set. I submitted logs but I don't know how useful they will be.

I don't most of the devices, we would need this feature. However, yes, there are few devices which gives us the ability to change the features like Motion detecting timing or sensitivity or update etc.. using parameter values. As of now, it is not working on Almond+, our next version is going to resolve it.

Offline andersos

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 09:46:56 am »
@ Ashok,

So I have to wait for the next firmware until I can change the Lux parameter for the Fibaro Multi sensor? At least I haven't received a PM from you yet.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 11:06:12 am »
@ andersos,

@ Ashok,

So I have to wait for the next firmware until I can change the Lux parameter for the Fibaro Multi sensor? At least I haven't received a PM from you yet.

I am sorry for the delay, was away for few days due to an unfortunate situation rest be assured, you will receive the instructions and file to your email by Monday with out fail.

Offline andersos

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:45:40 am »
@ Ashok,

No problem, I'm in no hurry. But if I would have to wait for the next firmware version then it could have been a really long time to wait :)

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 09:31:41 am »
@ andersos,

@ Ashok,

No problem, I'm in no hurry. But if I would have to wait for the next firmware version then it could have been a really long time to wait :)

Thank you for understanding and please check your email registered on the forum and let me know, if you need any more assistance.

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 10:09:17 pm »
Could I get that file to Ashok?
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 12:25:08 pm »
@ jamenlang,

Could I get that file to Ashok?

Done, please do check the email which is registered on the forum.

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 07:45:34 pm »
after applying the fix i can no longer open "connected sensors" an information window opens briefly and closes.

Offline andersos

• Backer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 05:04:54 am »
@ jamenlang

After uploading the file, did you set the file to be executable by everyone?

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 02:29:56 pm »
maybe that was missing from the email, i'll try it

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 09:34:57 am »
I set permissions to -rwxrwxrwx and rebooted.

the info window still comes up briefly and closes back out. ie no change

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 02:30:37 pm »
Okay I ended up re flashing R90 and applying the connected home fix, set permissions to 755 and rebooted. There are now two scenarios: 1 the window comes up and partially works, there are some flaws though. I noticed that if I set the parameter change the byte value and enter the value, then try to edit the value again it changes the parameter instead.

And 2: the screen has what appears to be a search bar with no soft keyboard and no way to navigate. The only option here is to reboot.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.