Choose style:

Author Topic: Any feedback related to Android 7.34  (Read 7413 times)

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Any feedback related to Android 7.34
« on: March 27, 2017, 12:37:25 pm »
Please post any feedback related to Android 7.34 here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:02:02 pm by fillibar »

Offline andersos

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Any feedback related to Android 7.34
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 09:16:58 am »
With Almond+ the temperature readings are again in Fahrenheit in the app. In the LCD UI I have toggled the sensor readings to Celsius.

Offline Scarlip

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 12:00:34 pm »
1. The app takes forever (hours) to receive sensor data from the Almond3 router.
2. The app seems incapable of changing devices from active, scheduled, never now, or at least it never seems to update the app screen as such.
It says I'm now on the correct time zone, but since the scheduling of devices seems to be wonked I can't really verify that that's true.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 06:31:29 am »
@ Scarlip,
1. The app takes forever (hours) to receive sensor data from the Almond3 router.
2. The app seems incapable of changing devices from active, scheduled, never now, or at least it never seems to update the app screen as such.
It says I'm now on the correct time zone, but since the scheduling of devices seems to be wonked I can't really verify that that's true.

It does seem like could be related to the Almond 3 not having a proper internet connection. Could you please hit send logs through App with the description "Logs for Ashok".

Offline Scarlip

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 11:49:23 am »
Ashok;

Logs have been sent as requested. I still find that the Almond3 changes the time zone randomly. I rebooted the system yesterday and selected Chicago CST from the app. It changed the time zone successfully, however this morning I find I'm back on PST. This is a very high priority problem for me. I have young children setup on schedules that are NEVER consistent because the router just randomly goes to the wrong time zone.
Also, in the new Android app, when trying to schedule a child's computer from always or never back to a timed schedule, The app will not allow a change until a user has been defined. My user field says none and is grayed out. There is nothing in the app that talks about the "user feature". If I go into the web portal instead, I can change the status back to scheduled and there is nothing that refers to a user for the device.

Scarlip

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 20 queries.