Choose style:

Author Topic: List of supported sensors  (Read 55527 times)

Offline rebatch

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: List of supported sensors
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 08:45:56 pm »
Okay, I purchased this sensor from Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JXY82X6

Seems to pair correctly and gives me a "Motion Detected" indication, in the Almond+ web UI, when I move around it.

I don't see anything to indicate what to DO when it sees motion. Is that capability (Home Automation) still in a future release?

Roy

LGNilsson

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2014, 02:03:05 pm »
Interesting, not one we've tested, but good to hear that it works.

Yes, the automation is still being developed, but we should have in-app notifications in the Android app in a week or two, a bit longer for the iOS app as we're a bit behind with that one.

Offline xAPPO

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2014, 10:30:27 am »
Please do include support for the Danfoss Z-Wave TRV  (radiator valves) - I have a load of both v12 and v13 (latest) ones and currently the show up as unsupported and do nothing

Offline cola007

• Backer
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2014, 08:47:49 pm »
I just received an "Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector, Pet Immune (PIRZWAVE2-ECO)" and it appears to register on the Almond+ and detect motion properly.

Product Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Ecolink-Z-Wave-Motion-Detector-PIRZWAVE2-ECO/dp/B00FB1TBKS/

Offline Daveedward

• Backer
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »
I have a Honeywell YTH8320ZW1007/U thermostat that works great with the Almond+.

Offline sudiptabera

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 04:03:41 am »

LGNilsson

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 09:28:42 am »
We haven't gotten any yet, but we're going to, so we'll be adding support, but not sure when that'll be.

Offline KP4

• Backer
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2015, 10:12:09 pm »
I was wondering if GE+Quirky sensor wok?

http://www.wink.com/products/quirkyge-tripper-windowithdoor-sensor/
The Quirky + GE Tripper Smart Door / Window Sensor is discussed in the following thread, and is working for me:

http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,2412.0.html

I purchased my set at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Quirky-PTRPR-WH01-Tripper-Window-Sensor/dp/B00P7RURIG

Offline MusicPDX

• Chestnut
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2015, 08:40:16 pm »
In addition to the Peanut Plug, the following are working well for me. No problems controlling dimming.
(
  • 2x) Linear WD500Z-1 Z-Wave 500-watt Wall Mount Dimmer Switch
    Aeon
Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor, 2nd Edition (DSB29-ZWUS)

Coming are two other items which I'm hoping will work:
  • HomeSeer HSM200 Z-Wave Multisensor with LED Indicator
    GE
45631 Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Controller

Offline simnick

• Backer
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2015, 02:16:09 pm »
What needs to be done to get things added to the wiki?
There are a bunch of user tested devices around the forum that are not on the list of compatible devices, such as Cree Connected bulb.
Also, I would suggest a list of never compatible sensors (like some everspring), as well as currently unsupported, but might be in the future.

Offline plooker

• Acorn
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2015, 02:38:41 pm »
I bought a Yale 'real living' touchscreen deadbolt, which weirdly, cannot find model # in packaging, but it's on Amazon, close to their top of the line Zigbee, no handle, but traditoonal keyed lock nd touchscreen.  Any info for me?  I know its not on the devices list...is it specifically disproved?

Offline bwainscott

• Backer
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2015, 08:07:31 pm »
I bought a Yale 'real living' touchscreen deadbolt, which weirdly, cannot find model # in packaging, but it's on Amazon, close to their top of the line Zigbee, no handle, but traditoonal keyed lock nd touchscreen.  Any info for me?  I know its not on the devices list...is it specifically disproved?

Sounds like the YRD220?  But that is Zwave -- I don't know that Yale does a Zigbee lock.  I have the YRD240, which is basically the same but does not have a key at all.  It works great with the Almond+.  It locks/unlocks, reports status (with a few seconds delay), and I can set the user codes as well.  I can't DELETE a code, but can edit them (which is almost as good, but not quite...)  I just wish it would report when it is unlocked via the keypad and which code unlocked it -- as far as I know it only reports that it was unlocked (possibly even from inside, no way to tell).  I don't know if that is an issue with all locks, just this lock, or the Almond+.

Offline plooker

• Acorn
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2015, 10:12:45 pm »
Aha, yes, the YRD220.  But it is Zigbee.  I have the Almond2015, aware we might get zwave firmware but not yet, so was very sure to get.  Believe they make identical model with zwave.  Thanks tho!  Gives me courage to unbox,pair and move forth. Not worried about multiple codes yet :)

LGNilsson

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2015, 11:03:01 pm »
The ZigBee version should work, but we don't support codes via our UI, you'd have to add them via the key pad on the lock.
I know it works with the Almond+, but I haven't tested it with the 2015 as yet. I haven't added it to the list of supported devices yet, but I'll check that everything is working properly today and update the list accordingly.

As a general piece of information, Yale does ZigBee and Z-Wave modules for their locks and it's even possible to change them, if you can get hold of the modules.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:04:44 pm by Lars »

LGNilsson

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 03:00:42 am »
Ok, just tested the Yale YRD-220-HA-619 which seems to be the ZigBee version (well, technically it's the YRD220 with the ZigBee module) and it works flawlessly with the Almond+ and Almond 2015, via the LCD, Android app, local web UI and rules.
Oh and I added it to the Wiki.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck