Choose style:

Author Topic: yale real living touchless dead lock with zwave  (Read 6933 times)

Offline mickeyyu

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
yale real living touchless dead lock with zwave
« on: July 15, 2017, 06:40:41 pm »
Just installed Yale lock with zwave module .trying to add to Almond plus with laptop interface ..following instruction master pin , press 7 than 1 enroll the module. Unable to find the deadlock ,now lock manual shows only
3 option (unenroll)when I did ,but now I could not have enroll opion . tired reset the lock with new master pin code .still same problem .anyone can help??
My zwave module is ASSA ABLOY .Model: YRMZw1-US
Thank you

update problem . I log on my almond interface , used remove zwave device , now in my lock I have the opinion #1 .. so I try to connect the door lock again for the 5 times lol.. it said found device and getting device information.
After like 3 minutes "sorry the request timed-out" ,Retry no luck

Please if anyone can help
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:33:37 pm by mickeyyu »

Offline mickeyyu

Re: yale real living touchless dead lock with zwave
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 08:16:04 pm »
Ok finally link it (wow wow).. it is working lock and unlock, show battery level and pin code . how Can I set auto re lock timer with interface??
??

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 04:28:36 am »
You'll need to use a rule. Set up a rule that says, if unlocked wait 5 minutes (or less) and then lock the door. Be aware that this means the deadbolt will lock even if it isn't shut.

Offline mickeyyu

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 11:14:46 am »
Thank you very much for info..  yeah set it up ,works perfectly.
any suggestion for indoor camera ??

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 11:43:53 am »
Yes and no. Securifi has committed to making their app / upcoming almond guard integrated with cameras. See https://www.securifi.com/almond-guard5 for the available information. I would wait until that information is announced before buying a camera so you can hopefully get one that will be compatible. If you don't want to wait I can tell you I have used multiple brands / types of cameras and they are all pretty similar but depending on what you want determines what you really need to look for. The things I like most are PoE capable (requires ethernet port, not all of them have this any more); capable of use with third party vendors (ip viewers etc); can be setup / used without OEM app; mounting hardware; quality video; 2 way audio; infrared LEDs for night vision; PTZ (if desired); chrome mobile browser compatible (not all of them are!). Perhaps @ashok can weigh in with anything he knows about camera requirements?

Offline TVaughn

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 04:46:47 pm »
I was considering purchasing a keypad door lock/keyless door lock, and the Yale Real Living lock is a top contender for my final choice. Ideally, I wanted to pair this lock with the Almond 3, I was wondering if any of you have any firsthand feedback on this?

Also, although I am a fan of the Yale Real Living, there are some other locks on this list that are on my radar: https://unitedlocksmith.net/blog/8-best-keypad-door-locks

In terms of compatibility, I was wondering if I would be able to use Almond with any other keyless door locks other than the Yale brand of locks?

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.