bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond 2015 as extender with Almond +  (Read 3256 times)

Offline Fastfocus

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond 2015 as extender with Almond +
« on: August 10, 2017, 08:33:48 am »
Hi
I'm having a lot of issues using an Almond 2015 as an extender. When I originally bought the Almond I bought a Almond +, I then realized that I wanted to control a few Peanuts. I bought these for my vacation property.
Everything was working fine, however, I no longer can login to my system remotely via cloud. So I have an Almond + as the main router connected to my internet, and an Almond 2015 inside as my extender, with the 2X peanuts connected to it.
I currently have guests staying at my property so I cannot go up there to reset anything. I've been trying to reset our Dehumidifier which is controlled by the Peanut. Whenever I select it in the controls, it tells me it cannot connect. I've tried logging out of the App, and logging back in, but that hasn't changed anything.
Thanks for any help.

srikanthkosuri

Re: Almond 2015 as extender with Almond +
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 01:29:49 pm »
@ Fastfocus

Almond 2015 is showing as offline. Please check if the Almond + and Almond 2015 receiving Internet. To access the Almond 2015 through app it should be connected to the Internet. If you are able to access the Almond 2015 in app, please send the logs from the app. Thank you!

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 18 queries.

bottleneck