bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Fibaro fgs-223  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Mikesch261

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Fibaro fgs-223
« on: September 23, 2017, 09:19:47 am »
Ok last try to get Information here
I try to get a fgs-223 relay switch to work
Almond+ dies Not eventuell find it
What is the story
I reseted it a couple of times now with no result
An ideas
If this also brings no Information from any side i think that i have to switch to a zwave System that really gets
Support
This here can't be the was that it should work out

Mike

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Fibaro fgs-223
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 09:06:49 pm »
@Mike:
I do not have this specific double relay switch, but I do have a different variety of double relay that worked fine with Almond+ and now with my Almond 3, so they do work with double relays (in general).

The main idea I would have is see if you can "Remove" the device from the Almond+ (even if it is not added, try the remove option and press the button on the device, or however it joins, to try to remove it from the Almond+). Sometimes devices get in a weird state (even when reset).

Quick question: Can you explain how you have it wired up? In case maybe something there is a bit off?

Barring that, I would check with thomas, from the thread I am linking, to see if he has had any luck. He appears to be the only other person that has tried this device:
https://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,5289.msg26498.html#msg26498

Last... In case their site has any information that helps beyond the normal device manual (or if anyone else looking at this is interested):
http://manuals.fibaro.com/switch-2/
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 17 queries.