Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond 3 list of devices not refreshing  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Fetapreston

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond 3 list of devices not refreshing
« on: September 27, 2017, 09:15:21 am »
About a week ago, the device list on the Almond 3 and on the companion iphone app stopped refreshing so it shows the same 2 devices as 'active', even though they aren't online (or even present) and they are not registering other devices that are connected. The wifi connection appears to be functioning ok. Also, the app is not responsive when I try to switch from home to away, it may or not make the change after multiple tries.

I tried resetting the devices themselves, no change. I tried using the router to send a diagnostic log, and got an error message that it couldn't send. I tried deleting and reinstalling the iphone app, no change. If I reboot the almond 3 itself will it wipe out all my settings and rules? I had a LOT of difficulty getting it to recognize the devices in the first place and had several Support calls to get it up and running and I don't want to have to do that a second time. Thoughts?

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Almond 3 list of devices not refreshing
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 04:38:52 pm »
Rebooting the router will not mess up the settings any more than they are from the sounds of it. If you factory reset it, yes you will lose settings. But reboot? No. In fact I would recommend that before uninstalling the app or such.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck