bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Linking Almond 3 with my account  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Scarlip

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Linking Almond 3 with my account
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:58:35 am »
Good Morning....sort of....

I needed to factory reset my Almond 3 network due to some corruptions, I have since gone in to the wizard to setup the network again and have reached the "link Your Almond" stage. I have input the generated code no less that a dozen times now (different codes each time obviously) and the Almond will not link to my account. What gives here? Please, any help at all. I have a completely crippled network at the moment.

Update: I have completely reconstructed the network now. Four Almond 3's are in mesh (1 wired, 2 wirelessly). It seems that I cannot communicate with the Main Almond unit. When given a code from the touch screen, I can input it into my phone, but it always either times out, or comes back saying its an invalid code or that I didn't enter it correctly. I've since gone into the web interface and tried to link the Almond that way, but I get an error screen telling me that either: 1. my phone is not on the Almond network (it is), or 2. The IP, Login and Password must be incorrect (They are not). Very curious. Also, as I added each Almond back into the network I found that none of them were running the latest software. Again, curious because I know the main Almond was updated. I guess the others didn't?

Scarlip
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:05:05 pm by Scarlip »

Offline nitesh.agarwal

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Linking Almond 3 with my account
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:35:45 pm »
@ Scarlip

Sorry to know you are facing issues with Almond Cloud connection. Please send us the log files by tapping More--> Help--> Send Logs so that we could check and get back to you.

Offline Scarlip

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Linking Almond 3 with my account
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:10:43 am »
So, here's what happened...

A few months back, I was sent the Beta firmware to fix the Time and scheduling problem I was having. This placed me on the beta updates, but not the updates for the Android App. The last update made the Android App completely dysfunctional and, hence my problem. After some time with Tech support, (including a very early morning phone call) the problem was identified and rectified!

Many thanks!!!

Scarlip

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.