Choose style:

Author Topic: Google Assistant Partners are expanding  (Read 3025 times)

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Google Assistant Partners are expanding
« on: October 05, 2017, 08:49:39 am »
Google Assistant (seen on phones, Google home (all 3 versions) and other devices) home automation partners are expanding rapidly, any chance Securifi is working towards this? The Google Assistant home automation setup is very nifty and allows for blending of devices not available via Securifi strictly as part of their "routines." IFTTT support works but is a bit tedious to set up (less so than Alexa's skills in my opinion though). Any update on this Securifi?

Offline inco

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Google Assistant Partners are expanding
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 07:21:02 pm »
I'd love to hear from securifi on Google home too.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Google Assistant Partners are expanding
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 09:23:49 am »
The home automation abilities and setup on Google Assistant is vastly more superior than Alexa's. I am hopeful that Securifi will add native support for this. The IFTTT custom voice works but is tedious to setup and not as easily customized. The ability to add devices to rooms and control them based on rooms without specific language (i.e. "Hey Google, turn up the lights" will turn on the lights in the room in which the device you are speaking to is located) it is actually "smart." There are hundreds of companies now adding support for this and Securifi is definitely behind on it. With all the Home sales during the holidays, not supporting the platform will become detrimental.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.