Choose style:

Author Topic: Device history stopped working....  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Kinggovernator

• Almond 3 Beta
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Device history stopped working....
« on: October 05, 2017, 05:31:48 pm »
Noticed that my smart home device history stopped tracking activities such as when a door opens and close and when a light is turned on and or off. Stopped about 3 days ago and the system has since been rebooted a few times. I have made a few changes with them system the past few days but I think this may have to do w selecting the time? The time was right but said something along the lines of midway island for the time zone. I changed that to where we live and then noticed later that evening all the devices stopped reporting. There statuses still change like when a door is opened or closed it just doesn't record the action. Any thought?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 09:12:27 pm by Kinggovernator »

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Device history stopped working....
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 04:24:03 am »
@ Kinggovernator,

Could you please recheck the status on this and let us know, if you are still facing any issues.

Offline Kinggovernator

• Almond 3 Beta
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:36:53 am »
Still having issues with this. Changed the time zone on the web UI and thought it was all good. Sensors started reporting data again. Lasted a day and then reverted back to UCT_05... we live in Indiana. 6 hour difference. Messing w rules I have set what do I need to do to solve this?

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 03:53:39 pm »
@ Kinggovernator,

Try to set the Time Zone using the App (Settings) and that should take care of the issue.

Offline Kinggovernator

• Almond 3 Beta
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 09:15:14 am »
Well all was good for a few days and rebooted the a3 and now the time is back to midway island again? Used the app the web ui and nothing seems to stay?

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 08:23:35 am »
@ Kinggovernator,

This could be something related to the WAN IP receiving from different location, when this happens, could you please check the location through whatismyipaddress and compare it with your location.

Offline Kinggovernator

• Almond 3 Beta
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 08:24:27 pm »
Okay. This is frustrating as bunny now. My IP address is local like it should be and the weather comes up w the right town and what not. Every time the a3 reboots the time goes back to the date of oct 5th and the time changes drastically like 6 hours behind. I change it in the app and it doesn't take effect. The only time it changes the time on the a3 is in the web ui. I have to sync it and apply and it stays correctly until it reboots when ever. Which sometimes happens by its self late at night. And when it does it goes back to oct 5th every time ? Been this way prob since oct 5th. Seems like a cloud issue or something to me?  It's affecting my rules and is overly annoying. ?

Offline Kinggovernator

• Almond 3 Beta
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 08:28:46 pm »
Oh and the device history is reporting like it should even when the time is wrong it reports the right time in the app? It didn't work for like a week and then started working again like it should?

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 08:55:04 am »
@ Kinggovernator

I believe, we tried to fix this issue with the upcooming firmware and if you would like to test the Beta then please PM. Thank you.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.