bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Cloud service down?  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Shazster

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Cloud service down?
« on: October 05, 2017, 10:50:27 pm »
Anyone else's Securifi devices begin crapping out today?
My A+ has now been taken offline. Time sync is off. No https connection. No cloud connection. No Internet service. Attempts to send logs to Securifi fail.
I have swapped it out for my Almond2015 which is proving basic (but apparently insecure) Internet service.

Any idea what's going on?

Offline onyx

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cloud service down?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 11:13:31 am »
Yep, the response time that the app has today is catastrophic, notifications drag behind. I can only assume that more and more customers on the same cloud platform is starting too be to much.

Offline Shazster

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cloud service down?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 07:04:51 pm »
I put the A+ back online as router, and moved my A2015 back to wireless repeater mode, so far so good, but the server must have been seriously out of whack last night to extent that our Internet was unusable...which kind of makes the point of owning a router moot.
I think a response from Securifi as to what happened is in order, no? If my router's BASIC INTERNET FUNCTIONS (forget about home automation) are now going to be dependent upon their provision of servers for cloud connectivity...I'm not sure how to continue using this in my networking setup.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.

bottleneck