Choose style:

Author Topic: VPN connectivity issues  (Read 7223 times)

Offline cm54130

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
VPN connectivity issues
« on: February 08, 2018, 02:30:07 pm »
Hello,

I have an Almond 2015 that I've been using since August 2016.  All was well until a few weeks ago, when I lost the ability to access the servers inside my work VPN by name.  Before that time, all was well.  Outside of my VPN all is well.  When I'm logged into the VPN I can still access all the sites outside my company's network, however I can no longer access the servers inside the VPN by name.  I can still access them via IP address.  Everything works great if I take my computer to Starbucks and connect in there.  Everything also works great if I connect directly to my cable modem. 

My IT department has updated my VPN software but they claim it's not their issue since I'm able to reach the servers via IP address and all is well when I take my PC somewhere else.  My ISP says it's not their issue either since I'm able to access everything else without issue.  I have reset my modem, router and computer in every order that I can think of and the issue still persists.  I also reset my router to factory defaults and that didn't seem to help either.  I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thanks.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 16 queries.