Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond keeps on losing connection  (Read 2990 times)

Offline ssj_100

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond keeps on losing connection
« on: March 23, 2018, 08:22:33 pm »
Hi, I'm not sure if I have the almond 3 or not, but it's the closest thing to what I have.  I bought this router since 2014 and I love it to death, by far the easiest and most reliable router I've ever used.  But unfortunately it started acting up lately.  I have a LAN cable connected to it, and I confirm the internet works because when I connect the LAN cable to my PC directly, I can connect to the internet.  But when I connect the LAN to the router, it says Internet disconnected.

The first time it happened, I power cycle it and the started working again but a few hours later it disconnected.  I power cycle didn't fix it the second time so I did a factory reset, and during the setup, it failed and didn't connect to the internet so I simply disconnected the lan cable and reconnected and it connected successfully.  This worked fine for about a day and now it can't connect to the internet again.

Is my router busted?  I'm not sure what else to try.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Almond keeps on losing connection
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 11:50:01 pm »
@ ssj_100,

As long as modem is providing a continuous/uninterrupted signal, it should be working just fine. Tap on About, let us know the Mac Address and Software.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.