bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Alexa / Echo does not detect OSRAM Lightify bulb through Almond+  (Read 3996 times)

Offline mvita

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I have a room in the house with two Zigbee dimmable LED bulbs, one is a Cree Connected and the other is an OSRAM Lightify. Both bulbs are detected fine by the Almond+, and I can see and control both using the Almond app on my phone. However when I try to set them up for voice control with my Amazon Echo, only the Cree is detected by the Alexa app. I have the “Almond for Smart Home” skill enabled in the Alexa app, and it is properly linked to my Almond account. However every time I try detecting devices with the Alexa app, it times out without detecting the OSRAM bulb. The Cree bulb is detected fine and I can control it with the Echo with no problem. But no luck with the OSRAM. I have firmware version AP2-R093-L009-W016-ZW016-ZB005 installed. Anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?

Offline lucasrangit

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Alexa / Echo does not detect OSRAM Lightify bulb through Almond+
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 06:58:17 am »
I've seen scenes not get recognized by the Alexa skill because of how their name. Perhaps that's the issue you see with your device. Just guessing.

The web interface to the Almond shows an Alexa icon when a scene name is supported. As reported here https://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,4865.msg24260.html#msg24260 .

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck