bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Sunset Rules Messed Up Since Time Change  (Read 3059 times)

Offline NicoleL

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Sunset Rules Messed Up Since Time Change
« on: March 13, 2019, 08:39:16 am »
I've been having an issue ever since the time change on Sunday. I had two lights programmed (via the Peanut Plug) to turn on 20 minutes before sunset, but they are turning on an hour and 20 minutes beforehand, as if the time hasn't changed. I checked the Almond and it has the correct time, and timezone, displayed. I've rebooted it, and I've deleted the rules and re-added them, but the lights still turn on an hour too early. What else am I missing?

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Sunset Rules Messed Up Since Time Change
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 09:18:43 am »
@ NicoleL,

Apart from sunrise try to create a couple of time-based rules and then check the performance.

Offline NicoleL

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 01:48:12 pm »
I tried it yesterday (using an exact time) and it turns on at the correct time. It seems wherever it's obtaining sunset information from has not been updated to reflect the correct time and/or timezone. Is there anything that can be done on my end? Do you know where the Almond grabs this data from?

Offline NicoleL

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 01:27:17 pm »
The sunset rules are still not working correctly. If I use exact time, I do not have issues. If I choose 15 minutes before sunset, the light turns on an hour and 15 minutes before. I guess I could just put 45 minutes AFTER sunset to get the desired change, but I would like to know what source the Almond is using to pull sunset information from or whether there's anything else I can reboot or do to correct this issue. Can anyone help?

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.