bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Centralite Bankrupt  (Read 7471 times)

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Centralite Bankrupt
« on: March 25, 2019, 10:49:45 am »
Centralite, makers of many devices including the pearl thermostat, has filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, this means they won't reorganize, they will dissolve. Apparently many companies had moved on to other suppliers in recent years.
https://staceyoniot.com/centralite-has-filed-for-chapter-7-bankruptcy/

Offline fillibar

• Backer
Re: Centralite Bankrupt
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 12:46:21 pm »
Less choice in the market is not a good thing... Although I never had good luck with their devices.

Link to a site with the court information:
https://www.inforuptcy.com/filings/alsbke_145786-1-19-bk-10447-centralite-systems-inc
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:50:02 pm by fillibar »
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 10:47:35 am »
Only thing I use is two of their pearl thermostats because they are battery powered.

Offline renilerin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 12:44:25 pm »
James, I purchased my home in 2014 and my home already had a Litejet system which in 2017 it decided to just no longer work per CentraLite some type of static charge. I have had it replaced with i believe the elegance XL system. I live in Florida and there is practicality no one here that works with this system. I do have a excellent tech that has been working on my system and has gone above and beyond to help me but it is VERY expensive. I have been fighting with my Insurance to try and get this covered but have had no luck. Are we no longer going to be able to get parts etc. or is that what your company will be doing Walmartone. I am assuming the closing of the company does not look good for my Ins. claim,this system has honestly been a nightmare. I have dropped a lot of money and still have a lot to do. I am sure that the system would be great if it all worked and i knew how to work it. Thank you
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:45:10 am by renilerin »

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck