Choose style:

Author Topic: HELP SOS  (Read 3703 times)

Offline superdude7

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
HELP SOS
« on: March 01, 2014, 05:42:56 pm »
Device was working right out of the box used it as a Range extender was working prefectly, then it would drop internet here and there and pick up again randomly now it doesnt even pick up at all, no internet connection  my laptop picks up _almond with green full bars but internet not running through

i keep getting
CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH PRIMARY DNS SERVER

LOCAL ONLY INTERNET

please help going crazy over this issue

Offline Patrick Wilson

• Cashew
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: HELP SOS
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:14:03 am »
Device was working right out of the box used it as a Range extender was working prefectly, then it would drop internet here and there and pick up again randomly now it doesnt even pick up at all, no internet connection  my laptop picks up _almond with green full bars but internet not running through

i keep getting
CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH PRIMARY DNS SERVER

LOCAL ONLY INTERNET

please help going crazy over this issue

Please review the Status Screen of the WebUI,  and check the DNS Setting. With your Router in Range Extender mode, 

Your Default Gateway,  and your DNS Server should both list the internal IP address of your primary Router.  What does yours look like? 

Patrick Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada

Essoh

Re: HELP SOS
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 03:57:43 pm »
The connectivity problem can be due to many things:

You have to check the the software version (AL1-R196-L299-W33) on Almond on the LCD last page under the "About" icon.
What is the OS of the laptop? windows 7 or vista?
If it is not already tried, you may also try to connect other devices to almond (Iphone, or android phone, etc) and see if you get internet.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 04:00:03 pm by Essoh »

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck