bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: How is Securifi and the team doing?  (Read 6507 times)

Offline lucasrangit

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
How is Securifi and the team doing?
« on: October 01, 2020, 02:55:26 am »
Hi!

Happy customer here. Just wondering how the company is doing and most importantly, the team behind the products. I haven't seen much in the news (granted there are no more big consumer electronics events due to COVID). It would be reassuring to hear something to know that you and the company are okay.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Offline ElricX

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How is Securifi and the team doing?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 03:18:00 pm »
I think this company is dead.  No new post on her blog since 2017. No integration with google assistant, more than a year ago they have mentionned they are working on it.. and nothing. It's sad because I like her product. I currently use the Almond+ with z-wave device, I use google assistant but I don't know how to connect my almond with google assistant... probably I will buy a Smarthting hub... ;-(

Offline anwar.shiekh

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How is Securifi and the team doing?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 12:28:09 pm »
Yes, it is a pity as I also like the product, especially the ability to show the weather.

I have

1 x Almond A1A
4 x Almond 3
6 x HomeScreen

I think they cut too may corners in manufacturing and had screen issues with the Almond A1A/2015 and a capacitor issue with the Almond 3; I ended up replacing the screen on the Almond A1A and capacitors on all the Almond 3 units.

I picked up so many units (they are cheap second hand) to display the time and weather more than for the Wi-Fi, although the Almond 3 is very capable; the A1A/2015 only has fast ethernet, but the Almond 3 has gigabit.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:17:07 pm by anwar.shiekh »

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.