Choose style:

Author Topic: Leviton VRF01-1LZ Vizia RF + 1.5A Scene Capable Quiet Fan Speed Control  (Read 4129 times)

Vito

I have four of these, and although they're not critical, I'll test these as soon as I receive my Almond+...

Leviton VRE06-1LX Vizia RF + 600W Electronic Low Voltage Scene Capable Dimmer (great for LED lights)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001U3Z4B6

Vito

I was able to setup these fan dimmer switches without any issues.  However, just like the Leviton light dimmers, after changing the fan settings via the dimmer switch, the Almond+ does not recognize or display any changes to the device.  This time, however, I was able to notice the fact that the Almond+ cloud service is receiving a device update.  There's a small notification bar that appears at the top of the web page that states that there was an update received.  The software must not be able to recognize this update, since the fan doesn't change within the website (after turning the fan off, the fan still shows as on).

LGNilsson

No worries, we'll get some of these in to test.

Offline kmbear

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Leviton VRF01-1LZ Vizia RF + 1.5A Scene Capable Quiet Fan Speed Control
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 02:20:16 pm »
Any updates on the Vizia RF+ products?  I've got a dimmer and a fan control (both expensive, too!) that both paired okay, but show as unsupported.

To clarify:  they both seem to work okay when setting manually on the Almond+ LCD, but show as unsupported (and thus do not work on other interfaces)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:30:18 pm by kmbear »

LGNilsson

Re: Leviton VRF01-1LZ Vizia RF + 1.5A Scene Capable Quiet Fan Speed Control
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 02:20:44 pm »
It's taken us way too long to get these things, or rather, place the order and get them shipped over, but we're now just waiting for everything to shop out from the US and over to our Indian office.
Once that's done, the guys there will start to tinker with these things and add support for them.

Offline kmbear

• Backer
Any update on the Vizia RF+ products?  I didn't think I would be waiting quite so long for support.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
@ kmbear,

It seems like we have added support and it should not say "unsupported" any more, could you please make sure that the firmware on the Almond+ is R080 and let us the know status. If it still doesn't work then please unpair it and pair it again then send the logs with description.

Offline kmbear

• Backer
It does work now! Thanks!

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.

bottleneck