bottleneck
Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Data Monitoring
« Last post by L1 SyCo L1 on Today at 11:20:28 am »
Thanks for the info.... hopefully it will be a feature added in the future.  I like to make sure I use all my data each month and the bandwidth usage chart from cable one is only updated each morning.  I know it sounds petty to want up to the minute usage but it definitely isn't out of the realm of possibility.
« Last post by fillibar on August 17, 2017, 08:34:41 pm »
It is not real convenient, and sum versions of the data usage have been requested. Just not in the feature set yet, but the scenario you mentioned is one that was brought up early on. It would be even better if there was configurable limits... Maybe for a warning, maybe fore individual users... Maybe even to cut off data at certain points. I know people that limit their kids to certain amounts as well as overall caps.
Almond 3 / Re: Internet disconnected
« Last post by nitesh.agarwal on August 17, 2017, 05:16:50 pm »
@ jlathem

It might have happened because modem stopped communicating with the Almond 3. In order to solve this, unplug the Ethernet cable from the WAN port of Almond 3, power off the modem and leave it unplugged for a minute. Once the modem is completely powered on, only then plug the Ethernet cable to WAN port of Almond 3 and check the status.
Almond 3 / Re: Ecolink Tilt/Garage Sensor
« Last post by nitesh.agarwal on August 17, 2017, 04:58:50 pm »
@ denali1998, mparadis

I believe, in order to add the Z-Wave sensors properly or when they are not adding, need to follow the removal process correctly and then try which should resolve the issue. I hope, same thing happened.
« Last post by mparadis on August 17, 2017, 04:35:33 pm »
There is a way to monitor data usage from specific devices. At this time I think the only way would be to go through all your devices and add it up.
Almond Click / Back in stock?
« Last post by mparadis on August 17, 2017, 04:32:40 pm »
Anyone know when this, and any other Almond devices, will be back in stock?
Almond 3 / Re: Optimize WiFi?
« Last post by mparadis on August 17, 2017, 04:29:22 pm »
I think it makes sure it is still meshed optimally...  :o :P. Technically speaking, I have no idea.
Almond 3 / Re: Port forwarding need different Internal and external ports
« Last post by mparadis on August 17, 2017, 04:28:31 pm »
I keep expecting these things to get added soon as they are basic functionalities that were supported in earlier devices. I hope they do soon...
Almond 3 / Re: Internet disconnected
« Last post by mparadis on August 17, 2017, 04:25:05 pm »
Hi Guys,

Last night the internet just stopped working and my Almond 3 says "Internet disconnected" on the status screen.  After doing various reboots of the Almond 3 and the cable modem the status screen still said internet disconnected.

I tried connecting my pc directly to the modem and everything worked fine.  Tried connecting a different wifi router to modem and everything worked fine.  So it seems that the problem is with the Almond.  Also tried updating to the latest firmware  (R021) but still doesn't resolve anything.

In the log I see alot of these:
     Jul 26 15:19:01 Almond3 daemon.warn lwsts[7281]: error on reading from skt

Have you gotten this resolved?
not sure if that means anything to anyone.

Thanks for your help
Almond 3 / Re: Any feedback related to Almond 3 AL3-R021
« Last post by mparadis on August 17, 2017, 04:24:07 pm »
I did reboot the router outside the upgrade but still no luck. I ended up doing a factory reset then upgrading from there. Shame that I had to do that but at least I am at R21 now  :D

When you say login, did you mean on the web login to look at the software? Because most likely that was just the webpage caching incorrectly. You can always check the version in the LCD, which is more accurate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck