Choose style:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Almond 3 / Re: Device history stopped working....
« Last post by Ashok on Today at 08:55:04 am »
@ Kinggovernator

I believe, we tried to fix this issue with the upcooming firmware and if you would like to test the Beta then please PM. Thank you.
Introduce yourself / Re: Hello everyone!
« Last post by fillibar on Today at 06:51:02 am »
Welcome to the forum. Take a look around, ask questions, post your own ideas and I hope you enjoy it.
General Discussion / Re: Data Monitoring
« Last post by Jeremycharles on Today at 01:41:43 am »
I hope this becomes a feature at some point as well. It would be neat.

I Agree on this. Would be really neat.
« Last post by Kinggovernator on October 19, 2017, 08:28:46 pm »
Oh and the device history is reporting like it should even when the time is wrong it reports the right time in the app? It didn't work for like a week and then started working again like it should?
« Last post by Kinggovernator on October 19, 2017, 08:24:27 pm »
Okay. This is frustrating as bunny now. My IP address is local like it should be and the weather comes up w the right town and what not. Every time the a3 reboots the time goes back to the date of oct 5th and the time changes drastically like 6 hours behind. I change it in the app and it doesn't take effect. The only time it changes the time on the a3 is in the web ui. I have to sync it and apply and it stays correctly until it reboots when ever. Which sometimes happens by its self late at night. And when it does it goes back to oct 5th every time ? Been this way prob since oct 5th. Seems like a cloud issue or something to me?  It's affecting my rules and is overly annoying. ?
Almond+ / Re: KRACK Attack
« Last post by SR on October 19, 2017, 12:58:17 pm »
When Almond router is actin as a client in Renge Extender mode it is affected by KRACK vulnerability.
So the fix is defiantly required.

Almost all big brands released the fix at the time the attack was publicly announced:
https://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/byvendor?searchview&Query=FIELD+Reference=228519&SearchOrder=4
Chip vendors including Broadcom and Atheros Communications, Inc. are on the list as well and they have released the fix.

And the fix itself does not require kernel modifications or new drivers. Only patched version of wpa_supplicant is required. So help from chip vendor is really not required for this.

This attitude just shows that Securifi does not monitor current vulnerabilities and does not care about security.
General Discussion / Re: Data Monitoring
« Last post by Harshberg on October 19, 2017, 12:32:22 pm »
I hope this becomes a feature at some point as well. It would be neat.
Introduce yourself / Hello everyone!
« Last post by SeanKay on October 19, 2017, 07:09:24 am »
Hi there, I am Sean and I am a huge Eminem fan apart from technology. Though I am below average in it! Hoping to have a good time with y'all
Almond+ / Re: KRACK Attack
« Last post by cthree87 on October 18, 2017, 05:21:56 pm »
They get their WIFI software stack from the vendor of the chip they use for WIFI (Broadcom??). They need someone else to fix and release updated software development libraries so that securifi can compile and build a new firmware with it. No fix from the vendor, no fix from securifi. They aren't in control of it but I sure hope they choose a good vendor who they are pressuring hard to release a fix. Right?
Almond+ / Re: Anyone experiencing frequent WiFi drops
« Last post by jbh on October 18, 2017, 02:34:38 pm »
5 GHz tells me that my password is incorrect until I restart the Almond +. Has started to happen almost daily.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 12 queries.